35.

•Willow's POV•

I whine as I reach my arm out from under the warm comforter and click the off button to the alarm on my phone.

I sit up just enough to reach up and turn on the nightstand lamp. As soon as the light shines I whine and I shut my eyes as I fall back onto my pillow.

It was nearly 6:30 in the morning. Far to early for me to be up, especially with a messed up sleeping schedule this was not ideal. Before I was shot, I was morning person but now. Now I hated it.

I wipe my eyes for a moment before opening them to the dimly lit room. The sun wasn't even up so why should I?

I grab my phone off the nightstand before getting out of bed. I unlock it and go through the few messages as I grab a sweater and jeans from my dresser.

Two were from Aaron from last night and one was from JJ from this morning.

I click on Aaron's first.

Aaron: What time Saturday?
Aaron: And do I need to bring anything?

I grab a deep brown sweater and a pair of dark blue skinny jeans before going back over to my bed. I lay it down on the bed before grabbing my robe that laid at the end.

As I go into the master bathroom I respond.

Willow: Around 2 and no I should have everything needed.

I close the door and set my robe and phone on the counter before going over to the bathtub and turning the water on.

Within moments of turning the hot water on, steam began to roll through the air. After getting it to the right temperature I begin to strip down from my graphic t and underwear.

After tossing my clothes into the hamper I move the shower curtain and step into the hot water. As soon as it hits my back I sigh in relief. It felt good against the cool air of the house.

I always liked when my house was cold. It was just more comfortable especially when I was in bed and under a warm comforter.

I wash my body then my hair before rinsing off and turning the water off. I squeeze the excess water from my hair before stepping out and grabbing a towel from the shelf. I pat my face dry then gently wrap my hair in the towel.

I grab my robe from the counter and slip it on. Tying it as I grab my makeup bag from below the sink.

I wipe the steam off the mirror with my hand. I still had bags and dark circles under my blue eyes. My face was still thin from when I was in the hospital. I still looked horrible.

Before I could go into deep thought I open the filing cabinet and grab my toothbrush and the half empty tube of toothpaste.

I quickly brush my teeth before beginning my morning routine. Which just consisted of a little makeup, brushing out my hair, and applying a little hair product before putting it back into a french braid.

After I do all of that I clean the bathroom up and head into the bedroom. I shut the door before going over to my bed. I toss my phone on the bed before slipping off my robe and changing into my bra, underwear, sweater and jeans.

I go over to my dresser and spritz perfume on my wrist and neck.

When I'm done I grab my phone and pair of black socks along with my black and white converse before heading downstairs.

The house was silent. The only thing to be heard was my movements, the creaking of the steps, and the the faint ticking of the clock in the living room.