9.

•Willow's POV•

As soon as the nurse pulls the tube out of my throat I begin to cough. Pain spreads across my body, causing me to wince. As try to suck in air and fail someone places a oxygen mask over my mouth and nose.

After my eyes adjust to the light and I get my breathing steady, I manage look around the room, at first I was confused and disoriented. I had no idea where I was or what happened. But after a few moments I realize where I am and who these people are. Rossi was at the end of the bed smiling. Morgan was next to me, holding my hand. Garcia was behind him but she was crying with a smile.

Once one of the nurses move I was able to see the other side of the room. Emily and JJ were sobbing. Reid's eyes were tearing up but he was smiling. Why were they crying?

"Damn. Who the hell died?" My voice was barley there and raspy.

I hear a few chuckles. Morgan grips my hand tighter and they all look at me. For a moment I didn't quite understand, but then I start to remember small glimpses of what happened. Glimpses of the blood. Glimpses of Hotch yelling. The feelings from that night floods my mind.

"I died... didn't I?" I ask, in between breaths.

Garcia nods while wiping tears away. I look at Morgan slightly confused.

"So is this heaven or hell then?" I sarcastically ask with a faint smile. Bringing a smile on a few faces. Still got that sarcastic flare.

"Neither kiddo, you're still stuck with us from now on." Rossi says.

Everyone in the room relaxes when he says that.

My eyes move to the tall dark haired man standing in the doorway. His eyes were teary and it looked like he hadn't  slept in a few days with the dark circles and bags under his eyes.

"Is that Aaron Hotchner finally showing emotions?" My voice was still faint and broken.

A small smile forms across his lips. That was the first time I've seen him smile, well partially smile.

"Is that a smile?" I ask as he comes closer a few tears roll down his cheeks. He wipes them away with the back of his hand. Holy shit is he crying?!

"Do you remember what happened?"

He asks quietly, pulling a chair to the side of the bed. Soon everyone was sitting and standing near the bed.

I wasn't ready to talk about what happened, so instead ignore his question and ask one myself.

"What'd I miss?" I ask faintly.

I look around at the team. They all seemed to be calmer and more relaxed, except for Hotch he seemed more tense.

"Well, Henry lost his first tooth. He's been anxiously waiting and constantly asking to show you." JJ finally says with a small smile.

"Did he now?" I smile.

She nods and smiles.

"He's been waiting to tell you about it." I smile a bit bigger.

"I can't wait to see him." I respond.

That made me think of Jack, I look over at him.

"How's Jack?" I ask, when I do his expression softens.

"Good, he's good. He uh- he said he has something to give you when you get back home." He says in a soft tone.

I smile remembering all the flowers and drawings he's given me over the last year.

I look towards the window to see out but the sky was too dark and it was pouring rain.

"Um. So I take it we're still in Miami?" I ask.

Practically the entire team nods.

"Why aren't you guys back in Quantico? What about your families and the BAU-"

Emily cuts me off.

"Willow, you're apart of our family. We weren't going to just leave you here alone. Besides everything's taken care of."

I don't respond instead I just smile.

_