29.

•Willow's POV•

"What the hell." I say under my breath.

I look around at the six of them.

"Uh. Heyyyy, Willow." JJ says nervously.

I wasn't sure if I should laugh or be annoyed. The six of them stood there awkwardly in front of Aaron whose arms were crossed and myself.

"Really Hotch, a European place?" Rossi says disappointed.

I smirk then laugh. Aaron looks at me as I laugh, making the corner of his lip raise into a faint smirk. They all seem to relax.

"Okay, I've got too many questions." I finally say.

"We do too." Morgan says.

"Yeah, like what'd you bring her here for?" Garcia asks as she looks around.

"Why the European place?" Rossi asks, still not understanding.

"What'd you guys do?" Emily asks.

I glance up at Aaron who was looking at them with a slight glare then back that them which makes them tense up again.

"That's non of your business." He says.

"How long were you all following us?" I ask right after.

"We left as soon as you guys turned down the street." Reid says.

Immediately JJ nudges him in his side making him mouth 'ouch.'

"How'd you know where we were?" Aaron asks.

I immediately look at Garcia so does everyone else. She begins to get more nervous than before.

"I- um-" She starts to stammer but I interrupt her.

"Garcia?" I ask.

She snaps her head towards me and so does everyone else.

"Yeah?" She asks.

"Did you track my phone again?" I ask and give her a look which makes her even more nervous.

She doesn't answer at first, instead she scrambles to explain herself.

"I know I said I wouldn't do it again, but after you turned down the street we lost you guys so I-" She rambles off then I cut her off.

"Garcia, calm down." I say.

She gets confused at first but seems to relax slightly.

"Why did you all follow us?" I ask before glancing up at Aaron.

His jaw was clenched and his arms were crossed. He had his usual death glare which was polar opposite than earlier. I step closer towards him which seems to make him relax a bit.

"Um, we just wanted to see how everything was going." JJ says quickly.

I grab Aaron's wrist that has his watch on it and check the time. I could feel him tense up a bit as I do so.

"It's almost 4 in the morning and you guys followed us this entire time?" I ask before letting go and looking up at them.

"Well- yeah." Emily says quietly.