28.

•Willow's POV•

As I step away from the door I could see the large dome room. Black cushioned seats were in curved rows on both sides of the room. In the center of the room was some expensive high tech equipment and a few tables. The clicking from my heels against the tile echoes through the large room as I walk towards the middle. I gently set my clutch down on one of the tables then take a good look around.

"You know I bet Jack would love this.'' I say as I turn around and watch him come closer.

''He definitely would.''

''So, you sure you're up for this Hotchner?'' I ask with a smirk.

''Yeah, why wouldn't I be?'' He asks.

''I don't know, you're usually against and uptight about this type of stuff."

''Against yes. But uptight?"

''That's what I said."

''I'm not uptight."

''mmmMh.'' I say before walking over to the equipment on the middle table.

''What?'' He asks confused.

''Nothing Hotchner.'' I say as I click the power button to the equipment.

''You know how to work this?'' He asks curiously as he steps closer.

I could smell his cologne which sent goosebumps down my body.

''Mmmm kinda, I don't think it'll be too complicated to figure out. Garcia taught me a few things."

''What if-'' I cut him off before he could finish.

''Relaaxxx, I'm not going to break or mess anything up. If I do then I'll take responsibility.''

As I say that everything powers on and a screen pops up. I tap on the screen a few times before pulling up the projector options.

''Which one should I click?'' I ask curiously.

He steps even closer and looks through the options. I could feel the warmth radiating off his body.

"Ooo wait.'' I say as I click an option.

As soon as I do a bright light projects up to the ceiling. I go to take a step back but bump into him. His hands immediately go to my waist to keep me from tripping. My cheeks instantly burn as his touch sends chills across my body.

"You good?" He whispers deeper than usual.

I softly nod as he lets go of my waist. He follows my gaze up to the large dome above us.

"Wow." I say under my breath as I gaze upon all of the colors, stars, planets, and everything else that was projected.

"That's really something." He whispers.

I over at him and study his expression. He looked relaxed and calm for once. It was strange.

Eventually the two of us were sitting in seats on the top row resting our feet on the row in front of us as we lean back looking up at the large lit up dome. I had his suit jacket across my body covering my legs and lower arms as we look up at the thousands of tiny stars, planets, and a variety of bright colors that shined above us.

I could feel him looking at me as I look up.

"What?" I ask before looking over at him.

He immediately gets flustered which was amusing.