22.

•Willow's POV•

I gently knock on Garcia's office door.

"Come in!" She shouts immediately after.

I open the door and pop my head inside. The room was dark except for the glowing screens that surrounded her.

"Hey Garcia." I say and immediately she turns around.

"Hey sweet pea! What can I do for ya?" She asks excitedly as I step in and close the door.

"I just wanted to see what you were up to." I say as I walk over to her.

"Wait? Shouldn't you be at home resting?" She asks as I pull a chair near her.

"I should be, but I'm not." I respond as I sit down.

Just then she gets a call. She clicks the side of her headset and a screen pops up with a video call from the jet. The team was surrounding the laptop. In the corner was a smaller screen showing her end of the call.

"What'd you find babygirl?" Morgan asks.

As she rambles off what she found, I pick up the case file she had on her desk, opening it I skim through it. She glances over at me and tries to take the file but I pull it away.

"Alright, thanks babygirl." Morgan says.

Right before she hangs up Aaron says something.

"Garcia?" Aaron asks.

She snaps her head towards the screen.

"Yeah boss?"

"Send Willow home." He says.

I lean towards Garcia so he could see me on the screen.

"Umm- No thanks Hotchner, I'm fine where I'm at." I say with a smile before pressing the end button.

"I'm not going home Garcia." I say as I go back to looking at the file but she takes it from me.

"Hey!"

"Willow you better not get me in trouble for letting you stay in my office when you should be at home resting." She says quickly.

"If anyone's getting in trouble it'll be me not you." I say while grabbing the file back.

•Aaron's POV•

We were about half an hour away from landing when JJ gets a phone call. As she answers her expression changes.

"Two more victims were found about an hour ago behind a motel. One male and one female." She says while hanging up.

"The same motel?" Reid asks.

JJ nods.

"Alright as soon as we land, JJ you and Reid go to the first scene, Rossi and Emily you'll go to the second, Morgan and I will go to the third. Everyone knows what to do from there." I say.

As Morgan and I get out of the suv and walk up to the motel an older officer walks towards us.

"SSA Aaron Hotchner, this is SSA Derek Morgan." I say as Morgan and I show our badges.

"Officer Miller, Bloomington PD." He says.

"Two victims were found little over an hour ago by a group of teens." Miller explains.

"That's four victims in the last two days." Morgan says as he looks at me then at Miller.