25.

•Willow's POV•

"Here try this." JJ says while handing me a hangar that had a dress bag over top of it.

I sit up from lying back on the bed and take it from her. Without saying anything I head into the bathroom like I have the last 15+ times. After slipping off the black dress I had on, I unzip the bag revealing a red dress. I take it off the hanger and slowly slip it on.

I didn't need to zip or button the back because it was open all the way down to the small of my back. It fit snug against my body and showed some cleavage but not too much. It came down about mid thigh and was fairly comfortable. I immediately smile, which I hadn't done with any other outfit I've tried on.

I pick up the black dress and head back into the bedroom. As soon as the four of them see me their expressions light up. I think Reid's cheeks even turned a light pink.

"Holy- B-Jesus!" Garcia says excited.

"Woah you-" Emily goes to say but stops.

"Look amazing." JJ finishes with a smile as I hand her the hangar and dress.

"Thanks. I uh I think I might wear this if it's okay?" I ask JJ since it was her dress.

"Yeah totally! You can even keep it if you want. I haven't worn it since before I had Henry." She explains.

•Aaron's POV•

I was beyond nervous about tonight. Morgan and Rossi were right, I had felt something towards her ever since we met, I just never had the courage to ask her out.

I look in the tall mirror that's in the walk-in closet as I begin to button my black dress shirt. I leave the top two buttons unbuttoned since I decided not to wear a tie.

"So where you taking her?" Morgan asks from the bedroom.

"We've been through this, I'm not going to tell you." I respond while tucking my shirt into my black dress pants.

"C'mon Hotch, it's only Rossi and I."

"I'm telling you he's taking her to that Italian place." Rossi says quietly.

"No. I'm not taking her to that Italian place and because I don't need you all following us around while we're on this date." I reply as I grab a sleek black belt from the shelf.

I put it on and look in the mirror making sure it's center. I check my hair in before spritzing cologne on my wrists and the sides of my neck. I grab a silver watch from the collection I have and put it on before heading into the bedroom.

Rossi was leaning against the bedroom doorway sipping a glass of scotch and Morgan was standing near the dresser with a beer.

"I still think you should've went with the red dress shirt. You know chicks dig that color." Morgan says before taking a sip of his beer.

"I don't have time to change and she's not just some chick." I say as I sit down on the bed and slip the pair of black dress shoes on.

"I think he looks good either way." Rossi says.

I grab my suit jacket from the end of the bed and slip it on.

"Reminds me of an Italian mafia." Rossi finishes with a chuckle before taking another sip.

•Willow's POV•

I had about 10 minutes until he would be here. I put on my heels then go over to my dresser and spritz perfume behind my ears and wrists. I kept my hair simple by adding a few curls throughout. I kept my makeup natural with a light nude smokey eye that made my eyes pop more than they already do, along with mascara, concealer, and a light nude lipstick.