4.

A/N:
Contains triggering themes to some readers. Reader discretion advised!

•Willow's POV•
(Still in the coma)
*22 years ago (6 years old)*

"Mommy? When is daddy coming back?"

I grab her hand and look up at her for a response. Tears stream down her soft pale face. She bends down next to me, wiping her tears away.

"No honey... he won't be coming home anymore."

"But why?" I whine.

She wipes the tears away again then gently grabs my hands.  

"Remember great nana?"

I nod.

"Remember when I told you she was going away to a special place for a really long time? A place where we can't see her?"

I nod again. Remembering her words from a few months ago.

"Well, daddy has to go to that place too, for a really really long time."

"Is he going to see Nana?" I ask.

She wipes the tears off her cheeks and nods.

"Why can't I go?"

"You will someday... I will too. But not right now." She says with a frown.

"So we will all get to go seem them and be together?"

She tightly grips my hands, pulling me into a tight hug and nods...

"Always remember that I love you, more than anything in the world." She says then kisses my forehead.

~~~

*12 years ago, (16 years old)*

"Mom?!"

No response. I pound on the door a few times.

"Mom?! Open the door!"

Still no response.

"Mom?! You in there?"

I pound a few more times.

"Mom?!"

Still no response. This time I slam myself against the door, almost breaking it. I do this a few more times until it busts open.

"MOM?!" I scream out.

She was lying on the floor. Pills were scattered across the floor, empty pill bottles were lying around, along with some of dads things.

"MOM?!"

I immediately rush down to her. Her skin was pale, her lips were blue. I shake her attempting to wake her up. But no response. My heart was racing, my body started shaking, my mind was all over the place. I get up and rush out into the kitchen. Picking up the phone I dial 911 while rushing back to her.

By the time help arrived it was too late. They said she had died a few hours prior to me coming home from school.

S-she was gone, and there was nothing I could do...

~~~

*11 years ago, (17 years old)*

My row stood up to walk down the graduation isle. I... was finally graduating high school, a year early actually. I always dreamed of this moment, I thought I'd be excited and proud. But I...wasn't. I was broken and sad. I didn't have any family left, I was alone with myself. The most I had was my friend April and her family. They took me under after my mom...

"James J. Reddis."

I step forward. April was right in-front of me. She turns around and smiles at me before going up the steps and onto the stage.

"April K. Kellinton."

I step forward again. I was next.

"Willow A. Hudson."

Stepping up onto the stage I shake their hands and receive my diploma. After about 30+ people we finally were able to throw our caps. I toss mine up into the air along with everyone else.

~~~

*10 years ago (18 years old)*

I step up to mom and dads gravestones. Kneeling down I place a bundle of mom's favorite flower (which were white roses) into the vase. I was told dad never really liked flowers, so I set a long white feather inside his vase. It stuck out about half way. I sit back and cross my legs.

It was a bright early summer day. The sun was out, there was a nice simple breeze. For a long time I was silent. I was thinking, thinking about a lot of things. Then finally I said something.

"I'm um, I'm not sure if this'll do anything. But I guess it's better than nothing..."

I trail off, collecting my thoughts again.

"I thought about this for awhile now... what I want to be...what I want to do... I think I've finally decided on something. Though I'm not really sure if either one of you would really accept or agree with it...but it's what I want to do... I want to help people... help them from the dangerous people... I wanna work in the FBI field, I think I can do a lot of good doing that. So that's what I'm gonna do."

_