27.

•Willow's POV•

The two of us were walking around the museum talking and laughing.

"Okay, so how'd you do it?" I finally ask while looking up at him with a sly smile.

He looks over at me.

"Do what?" He asks innocently.

"How'd you get this whole place for an entire night." I ask while looking around at the large room we had walked into.

"You really wanna to know?" He asks.

"I mean kinda. It only took me 6 months to get a single ticket for this place and you got the en-ti-re place for the whole night in less then a week."

He chuckles.

"Alright. Well I might know the owner of the museum." He says while looking over at me.

"Really?!" I ask surprised.

"Yeah, I know a lot of people and he happens to be one of them." He says.

"So you're telling me instead of waiting 6 months and paying an arm for a leg for a ticket that I didn't even get to use because we were called in for a case, you've could've gotten me in for free?!"

He chuckles again and puts his hands up in defense.

"Hey, I didn't know you were into this type of stuff. Otherwise I would've a few months back." He replies.

I roll my eyes and shake my head as the two of us walk into another room in the painting section of the museum. It was empty besides a single bench in the middle of the floor and a blue wall that had paintings hung up. I eventually make my way over to the end of the bench and sit down. Aaron walks around the other side and sits beside me as I gaze at the large paintings on the wall. For a long moment the two of us were quietly gazing at what's in front of us.

"I still can't believe you know the owner." I suddenly say still in disbelief.

He immediately chuckles.

"You won't let that go anytime soon will you?" He asks while looking over at me.

"noPe." I reply popping the 'p.'

He just smirks.

We sit there on the bench talking and laughing for what felt like a few minutes but ended up being a few hours. He glaces down at his watch.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing we've-" He goes to say but stops.

"What is it?" I ask concerned.

"It's almost 2 am." He says and immediately I raise my brows not believing what he just said.

"Are you serious?" I ask slightly shocked.

"Yeah."

"Wow. But that felt like a few minutes though."

"I know, that's what I was just thinking." He says.

We both sit there quietly for a moment.

"Should we head home?" I ask breaking the brief silence.

"Do you want to?" He asks.

"I mean, we can't really stay here all night." I say while glancing around.

"We could." He says.

I look over at him with the 'really' expression.

He chuckles.

"Alright. I'll take you home." He says as he stands up and offers his hand to help me up.

I take his hand and we begin to walk out of the room we were in. We head across the lobby towards the exit but I stop in the middle of it.

"What? Did you forget something?" He asks almost immediately.

I could feel him looking at me as I think for a moment. I glance at the lobby exit before looking back behind me. I let go of his hand.

"Why don't we stay?" I ask as I look up at him.

He immediately gets confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Lets stay the night, here, in the museum. Its Friday, you don't work tomorrow, I can't go to work. You said Jack is at Jessica's, so why don't we stay?"

A smirk comes across his face.

"You really want to do this?" He asks.

"Yeah? I mean why not? We even can go up to the fourth floor where they have the stargazing room."

He looks at me thoroughly, studying my expression.

"How do you know they have a star gazing room?" He asks.

I motion over to the wall by the entrance where brochures and other papers were placed on a large table. A large map of the museum was framed in a large frame on the wall.

"I'm a profiler, not only do I profile people but I notice and pick up things. Also those maps are like plastered everywhere and I've looked into this place many times." I say sarcastically.

He looks back at me from looking over at the entrance.

"You sure about this? You are still healing you know." He says.

"Yes I'm sure. I mean, we only live once. Well, for me I guess it's twice." I finish sarcastically.

He looks at me for another moment.

"Alright well, lets go up to the fourth floor then." He says.

We head across the lobby to the elevator. He presses the button and almost immediately the doors open and we step on. Since I was closer to the floor level buttons I click the top floor. The doors soon close and eventually it takes us up to the fourth floor. We step out and onto the tile flooring I glance both ways before going over to the marble railing that peered down to ground level.

"Alright, which way do we go?" He asks as he looks at the map that was in the large frame on the wall.

I turn back around and walk over towards him and take a good look at the map.

"Well, obviously we're on the fourth floor and the red dot. Soooo we need to go down this way." I say as I motion past him and down the long open hallway.

"Alright." He says unsure.

"We'll eventually find it." I say with a smirk before beginning to walk.

He catches up and the two of us walk down the open hallway, passing rooms, paintings that were on the wall, and benches as we do. We eventually find the stargazing room and he opens the glass door before the two of us step inside. He searches the wall for light switches and flicks them on.

"Woah." I say under my breath as I take a few steps away from the door.

_