24.

•Willow's POV•

Today's Friday, the day of the date. It was nearing 4pm which meant I had a few hours until Aaron would be here. I still have no idea where he's taking me or what we're doing, all I know is he's showing up at 7.

I head upstairs to the master bathroom and turn the shower on. As the water warms up I begin to undress from my sweatpants and tank top. After tossing my clothes in the hamper I carefully take off the gauze that was wrapped around my body. I toss it in the trash then carefully take off the two bandages that laid overtop the two wounds.

Thick hot steam filled the room quickly. I wipe the steam off the mirror with my hand before looking at the two wounds through the mirror. Dark bruises surrounded both of them, the stitches were still there and it was messy. (I'll spare the details.) Both wounds were just under my right arm on my ribs. I try lifting my right arm above my head but only made it about halfway before it got painful. Though I was able to lift my left arm without any pain, which meant I was healing.

I take out a few cotton balls and the alcohol bottle from the cabinet under the sink. Soaking one in alcohol I gently clean up and around the two wounds. After doing so I take out the large waterproof bandaids the hospital had given me and place one over each of the wounds.

I clean up the mess then take my hair down from the bun it was in. Stepping into the shower, I immediately sigh in relief as the warm water hits my back and runs down and across my body.

I wash my hair, my body, and shave before getting out. After slipping on my blush colored silk robe I wrap my hair in a towel.

As I walk to my room there's a knock on the front door that echoes through the house. I tie my robe tighter as I make my way down the steps. Through the door I could see JJ, Emily, and Garcia standing there. I go over and open the door.

"Hey? I didn't know you all were stopping by?" I ask confused.

The three of them were holding a few shoe boxes and hangers that had bags over them.

"We sent you a text like 30 minutes ago?" Emily says as they trail into my house.

"I was in the shower." I say, then I notice Reid was here too.

"Reid? What're you doing here?" I ask as he's the last to come inside.

"I wanted to come too." He says with a small shrug.

I look at the three girls as they set everything down on the chair by the steps.

"Um? What's all this?" I ask.

"We're here to help you get all dressed up! Duh?!" Garcia says excitedly.

"Why? I have everything I need?" I ask.

"We're here to help." JJ says.

Instead of asking questions I just allow it.

"Alright, well- you know where the bedroom is." I sigh as I motion towards the steps.

They quickly grab everything and rush up the stairs. Reid follows me as I go into the kitchen.

"I didn't know you played the piano?" He asks curiously as he stops at the piano.

I go into the kitchen and grab a mug from the cabinet.

"Yeah. I played when I was little. I'm surprised you hadn't noticed that before?" I say as I pull a teabag from the jar on the counter.

"I never actually came inside during your parties." He says quietly.

"Ahh, makes more sense." I say as I fill the kettle with water.