Chapter 11: The Cure (Part 2)

This chapter was supposed to go with the previous one but it was too long  so I decided to make 2 parts as i mentioned in the previous chapter also.

On with the story......
---------------------------------------------

The Cure (Part 2)

After Charlotte finished packing, she made her way to Thalia's pine tree as she had been instructed. There, she found Bianca already waiting, accompanied by Uncle Nico. Skye descended from the sky with Uncle Jason.

Eager to catch up, Charlotte hurried, reaching the gathering point just in time to join the group as they mounted their pegasi. This was the first time she experienced a jump scare when Blackjack, the pegasus, spoke to her.

"Sup Boss," greeted Blackjack.

"Uh, hi?"

"So you're Percy boss's kid, huh? Can I call you mini boss?"

"Call me Charlotte or Charlie."

"Nah, I'll call you boss."

"Charlotte, shall we go?" Skye yelled. "Yeah," Charlotte replied.

She waved at Aunt Piper and Uncle Nico. Bianca sat on a skeleton pegasus with a saddle, a gift from Uncle Nico. Skye was perched on Tempest, her dad's horse.

"Blackjack, go!" she yelled as they soared into the air.

She heard Bianca yell, "GO!"

Skye added, "Tempest, Gooooooooo."

Before Skye could finish, Tempest began flying. Charlotte laughed as she checked the GPS that Uncle Leo had made. They were flying at a good pace, and according to Skye, they would reach California in 2 hours. She smiled and stared at her sword-bracelet.

Taking a moment, she thanked Maya and Melody again for the beautiful gift. The bracelet had a purple seashell, one of her favorite colors besides blue, with a 'C' on it, surrounded by blue beads.

Turning her gaze, she noticed Skye sound asleep and Bianca engrossed in a horror fiction book.

"Bi," Charlotte yelled.

"YEAH," she yelled back.

"I'm going to sleep," Charlotte announced.

"Yeah, I'll watch," Bianca yelled, burying her face in the book again.

Getting comfortable, Charlotte settled in.

"Hey, Blackjack, don't kill me. I am going to sleep."

"Yeah, boss, don't worry. I'll protect you."

Charlotte rolled her eyes and rested her head against Blackjack's mane.

Before long, she drifted off to sleep.

...

She awoke as Bianca yelled her name.

"Charlotte, we've reached."

"WHAT, oh yeah," she replied as Blackjack landed.

"Boss, just call, and I will come."

She nodded and handed the apples she had packed to Blackjack. It was afternoon. A woman with frizzy cinnamon hair, chocolate skin, and gold eyes, about 25-27 years old, approached them.

Hazel Levesque.

"Hello, Bianca and Skye! What a surprise! And who is your friend?" She asked, smiling warmly.

"Hello, Auntie Hazel. Can we talk inside with Uncle Frank?" Skye replied. Hazel nodded, hugged Bianca and Skye, and extended her hand for Charlotte to shake. Charlotte introduced herself, and Auntie Hazel warmly smiled.

Feeling a strange sense of familiarity, Charlotte followed Bianca. They soon arrived at a meeting hall-like place and sat down.

"Uh, Auntie Hazel, her name is Charlotte, right?" Skye started.

"Yeah?" Hazel replied.

Just as she started, a guy who looked like he had both Chinese and Canadian heritage walked in. He had a black buzz cut and smiled warmly.

"Hey, guys," he said.

Charlotte sat in front of the Praetors of Rome. "Uh, my name is Charlotte Zoe Jackson," she said, and they gasped.

"Legacy of Athena and Poseidon, daughter of Annabeth Chase and Percy Jackson," Bianca finished.

The moment she mentioned 'legacy of Poseidon,' Hazel ran and hugged Charlotte. Charlotte smiled and hugged her back.

"I'm your aunt, Hazel Levesque, daughter of Pluto," she introduced.

"Hey dear, I'm Frank Zhang, your uncle. You have two cousins, Sammy Zhang, who is 5 now, and Emma, who is 3 years old. I'm sure you'll come to like him."

After some questions, Auntie Hazel inquired, "Is this the reason you guys came?"

"No, we have another reason," Skye said.

"While I was on the beach today, I found a person washed up on the shore. When I reported this to Chiron, he was shocked to see the person. He realized that the person was poisoned by the Chimera. We ran out of Antidote, so we came here to get it," Charlotte explained.

"Who was the person?" Uncle Frank asked.

"Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena, two-time savior of Olympus," Skye told.

"And my mother," Charlotte added. She wasn't sure why she felt compelled to say that.

Both Auntie Hazel and Uncle Frank gasped.

"A...Annab....Annabeth?" Aunt Hazel stuttered.

Skye nodded sadly.

Before anyone could react, Uncle Frank ran out of the hall and transformed into a cheetah on the way.

They all stared at the place where Uncle Frank had sat.

Within 5 minutes, the cheetah returned, holding a bag in its mouth, which it dropped and then transformed into Uncle Frank.

"This is the antidote. Hazel, I told Dakota to take care. Go get Emma and Sammy. We are going to Camp Half-Blood."

Aunt Hazel nodded and left the hall.

"So girls, can we take a ride on Arion?"

...

Now Charlotte was sitting on a golden chariot pulled by Arion and Uncle Frank. Sammy was hugging Skye, and Emma was sitting beside Charlotte and Bianca.

Emma hugged her as she screamed.

The ride took about 30 minutes, inhumanly fast, to reach camp.

As they landed, Chiron greeted them. "Welcome back, Charlotte, Bianca, Skye, Hazel, and...?"

Uncle Frank, who had been in horse form, transformed back into Uncle Frank again. "I'm here!" he said.

"...and Frank," Chiron smiled.

"You guys got the antidote?" Uncle Jason asked.

"Yeah."

"Let's go save Annabeth," Uncle Leo yelled, but Aunt Calypso shut him up by putting her arm over his mouth. Charlotte smiled as she handed the antidote to Chiron and followed him to the infirmary.

----------------------------------------------

Must read this❗❗

The next chapter is a Author note because i need to explain a few things about the story.

So ya girl out.

Peace ✌

Petra 🔱