Chapter 15: There is a Chance

There are Chance

3rd Person PoV

"Athens, huh? Leo asked "Easy, We can make a Argo
2.0 and go"

"It couldn't be that easy" Charlotte asked.

"Children, we will discuss this later, it is time for dinner, We have been here for a long time." Chiron
said as everyone dispersed the  ping-pong room.

As Charlotte walked out with all the new found information she headed to the attic of the big house.

Charlotte heard that the attic was where the old Oracle of Delphi was before Rachel took over.

After the Oracle possessed Rachel they had cleaned the attic and made it into a display of some findings and a picture gallery.

She pushed the trapdoor and made her second visit to the attic.

The moment she stepped in she found the place with magnificent findings from past demigods.

One caught her attention.

Item: Aphrodite's scarf
Place found: Tunnel of love
Retrievers: Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase

She smiled.

She looked up to find a picture of a girl who looked like a 12 year old herself with blonde hair and grey eyes. Next to her stood a boy who had sea green eyes and black hair.

"Charlotte??" Someone called her

She turned to find Bianca standing at the entrance of the attic.

"Oh....Hello" Charlotte said quietly

"What are you doing here." Bianca questioned with the same quietness.

"Just thinking......like I don't know.....all the information..."
Charlie replied hesitated.

"C'mon It is normal, Its okay t be nervous. Maybe some food will cheer you up, Let's go eat."

The girls climbed down the ladder and closed the trapdoor. 

"Oh no! I just remember Charlie I need to go feed Arion. Aunt Hazel asked me to, you go to the pavllion." Bianca said as she hurried down the stairs.

Charlie nodded as she slowly made her way down the stairs still thinking.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Charlie grabbed her food and sat down at the Poseidon table shortly after sacrificing to Athena and Poseidon. Her mom was not there yet. As she picked on her food she went deep in thought.

Charlie always thought her life was messed up but never had thought about it in other view.

Strike that

For an instance take her mother. Her mom had ran away at the age 7 according to Bianca. Then constantly faced quests from the age 12.

And now she was watching her only family fall apart. She could not understand why the fates hated her family so much. Both her parents have been through so much and her own life was messed up. She had just agreed the the fact that her parents are gone for good.

She was claimed legacy and found out who her parents were not ordinary people wo had died in a car crash. Soon her mother was revealed to be alive.

That her dad to but still missing.

Then informed that she had been living with her parents till she was 9.

Her memories were just erased....... right?

How bad she wanted to remember those 9 years.

Those years she spent with her parents and forget these fake memories. Forget those fake memories where she had longed for her parents to come back.

Even though her mom was back she also wanted her dad back. She felt like she was closer to her dad than mom.

Not that she hated her mom se loved her mom with all her heart.

Ugh ADHD

Anyways she always hoped.

She hoped that maybe.

Maybe There is a chance.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x