26 😏

⚠️ SMUT ⚠️

We were back in D.C. now and I was good as new. "I'm glad you and JJ are finally together." Morgan told me, leaning on my desk.

"We've been together Morgan."

"Seriously? And you didn't tell anyone?"

"Spencer knew." I said, looking at Spencer.

"That kid is damn good at keeping secrets."

"Literally everyone knew except for you." Spencer said. "They all suspected it except for you."

"Really?" He looked shocked and Reid and I both nodded. "I gotta up my game then. Wait...then what are you doing when you go up to JJ's office the whole day?"

"I promise you Morgan, we're not having sex. We're just chilling and working." He raised his eyebrows and walked away.

"I'm going to go up to see JJ." I told Spencer. He nodded and let me walk up. I took my files up there and sat down on her floor.

"Hey beautiful, what's up?"

"I missed you." I turned to her and smiled. She closed the blinds then sat down on the ground next to me and kissed me. I left my mouth open which let her kiss me slowly and passionately. I moaned into her mouth and she put her hand on my thigh. I heard my phone ring and I groaned. JJ kissed down my neck while I answered Garcia's call. "What?"

"I can see you guys on the security cameras." JJ took the phone.

"Ok, stop looking." She hung up and kissed me again, climbing on top of me and straddling me. I moaned when I looked back at her and she quickly reached to lock the door. She smirked and unbuttoned my shirt. I shrugged it off quickly and she connected our lips again.

"JJ..."

"What is it beautiful?" She kissed down my neck and unbuttoned my jeans, sliding them off and rubbing the inside of my thighs. I closed my legs instinctively but she pushed them back open and touched me through my panties.

"I need you..."

"Where baby?" I reached down and took off my panties, spreading my legs widely. It looked like her mouth watered at the sight. "Here?" She asked, touching my clit. I moaned and she covered my mouth. "I'm gonna need you to be quiet baby, can you do that for me?" I nodded and she took her hand off of my mouth.

"Fuck!" I moaned softly, covering my mouth. She kissed my neck and played with my clit. "JJ...JJ...JJ."

"You like that?"

"Faster please."

"Of course beautiful." She started playing with it faster and it took everything in me to not moan.

"J...JJ I'm so close!" I said, arching my back off of the wall.

"Ok baby, come for me." She started going even faster and then slowed down, letting me ride out my high.

"Fuck." I leaned my head against the wall and panted.

"Are you ok?" She asked, kissing back up to my lips. I nodded and smiled against her lips.

"I told Morgan we weren't having sex in your office." She smiled and kissed my forehead, helping me get my clothes back on. My hair was fucked up so she got a brush from her drawer to fix it.

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him." She whispered before planting more sloppy open mouthed kisses on my neck. I stood up but my legs were wobbling. "You sure you're good?"

"Yeah. You're damn good." She blushed and I sat down in the chair she now regularly had by her desk for me. "I needed that."

"I know baby." She kissed my cheek and I opened my files, groaning at how much work I had to do. She rubbed my back and repeatedly kissed my cheek. "Can I do some for you?"

"Don't you have your own work?"

"I finished it." She whispered, taking a few files away from me.

"Thank you."

"What's on your mind?" She asked me.

"What?"

"I can tell you're thinking about something." She moved my hair away from my face and kissed my cheek. I shrugged and she rubbed my back. "Talk to me baby." I shook my head and grabbed her hand, holding it tightly. "Ok...I'm here when you wanna talk."

"Thank you."

"Anytime."