59 😏

⚠️ SMUT ⚠️

Once we got into the hotel room JJ slammed me against the door, kissing me hungrily. She wasted no time taking off my clothes and throwing me down onto the bed. "JJ."

"Yes?" She broke away from the kiss.

"Not too rough."

"Ok baby. I promise." I nodded and she went back to kissing me hungrily like her life depended on it. Her fingers trailed down to my core and my body tensed up when she teased my clit.

"JJ please."

"Please what baby?" She mumbled as she left marks that would last for weeks on my neck.

"Touch me...make me come."

"Of course." She put more pressure on my clit and I moaned loudly, arching my back.

"Oh my God!" I gripped her back and started panting, struggling to catch my breath as I forgot to breathe in intervals. "Fuck JJ! I'm so close!"

"Hold it baby."

"I can't!" And before I knew it it was all taken away. I whimpered and she pecked my lips.

"I told you to hold it baby, can you do that?" I nodded.

"Please just touch me. I need you." Her eyes darkened even more as she plunged two fingers into me. "JJ!" I screamed in pleasure.

"What do you need baby?" She asked as she hit my g-spot continuously.

"H-harder." She started hitting it harder and then she pulled out again. "JJ please." I was getting more desperate every second.

"Don't come until I tell you too, ok?" I nodded and stared into her eyes. She circled my clit and I closed my eyes, throwing my head back.

"I need to come. Please."

"Just hold on baby."

She made me hold on for a few more minutes until I couldn't bear it anymore. Tears were building up in my eyes when I finally came undone. "Don't cry beautiful." She wiped a tear off of my cheek and kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize."

"Ok." Her hand trailed down my stomach again, occasionally tracing small circles and then she prodded my clit again.

"Mm." I moaned while biting my lip and I threw my head back, but she stopped.

"Look at me or I stop." I nodded and she stood up, grabbing something from her bag. Before I could even see what it was I felt her slide her strap on into me.

"Fuck!" I threw my head back again and she pulled out.

"What did I say?"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize." I nodded and she slipped back into me. I held eye contact with her and she studied my face as I reacted to her thrusts. "You're doing so good baby."

"I need to come." I moaned, staring into her eyes.

"Hold on a bit longer baby."

"Please." I whimpered a few seconds later.

"You can come." I came and looked away from her, wiping the sweat off of my face. She took off the strap on and then grabbed my hand, helping me up. She patted her thigh and I straddled it. "Go slowly baby." I started to grind onto her thigh slowly, staring into her eyes. I looked away and she cupped my face, making me look at her. "Look at me baby."

"I can't." I whined and moaned at the stimulation and buried my head into her neck, placing kisses and suppressing moans on her skin. I threw my arms around her and let out loud moans every few seconds, my movements becoming sloppier any second.

"Are you close beautiful?" Her voice was soft. I nodded and she put her hands on my waist, guiding me until I reached my climax. I came undone one last time and I melted into her. "It's ok, it's ok." She rubbed my back and I slid off of her thigh, whimpering at the overstimulation. When I didn't say anything she started to get worried. "Are you ok?" I nodded and leaned up to kiss her, closing my legs so my clit couldn't be exposed to anything. "Talk to me baby."

"I'm...I'm ok." My mind was completely blank and my body was weak. I leaned forward and my forehead found her shoulder.

"Cam?"

"Mhm?" I felt myself slipping into unconsciousness before everything went black.