47

I had gotten back to work but I was limited on what I could do. Of course we got called in for a case in Maine so I didn't have my meds and I couldn't catch a break. JJ, Morgan and I were looking around the latest crime scene when I heard a car horn blare. "I'll go check it out." They both nodded and I walked outside. I saw that someone's head was lying on the wheel, they were dead.

"Do not. Move." I felt someone put a gun to my head and I froze. Hopefully JJ or Morgan would be coming out. "Follow me." I did as I was told, not wanting to die.

"Put the gun down." I heard JJ's voice and I felt relief wash over me.

"Fuck." He whispered, turning around, still holding the gun to my head. "You shoot me, I shoot her." My heart stopped and I knew that JJ could see the fear in my eyes.

I saw Morgan out of the corner of my eye, sneaking up behind us. Putting a finger to his lips to tell me to be quiet. I looked back at JJ and then grunted as Morgan pushed the man to the ground, pushing me down with him. The man punched Morgan and started to run away. I got up and started running after him. "Cam! Stop! He has a gun!" JJ yelled.

"So do I!"

"Well you can't shoot! We need him alive!" I stopped in my tracks as I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen. I clutched my stomach and fell to my knees.

"Oops." I saw blood coming through my shirt.

"Cam, what happened?" JJ rushed to my side and I just laughed.

"I ripped my stitches."

"Oh shit, Morgan we need to get her to the hospital."

"No it's fine, I can just bandage it up."

"No babe we need to get you to a hospital." I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"Can't you just give me stitches? You've done that before to other people right?" She sighed and nodded.

"Thank you." She helped me up and put the backseats down in the car. I took my shirt off and she straddled my legs, reaching for the first aid kit. She got out the equipment and she pushed me back gently so I could prop myself up on my elbows.

"This is going to hurt a little bit." She said, taking out my old stitches. I winced but tried my best not to scream. "You ok?" I nodded and hoped she was convinced.

A few seconds later she started re stitching it and I bit my lip, trying to hide my whimpers. "They had me asleep the last time they did this."

"We can go to the hospital."

"No. No. You can do it." She nodded and kept going. I let out a soft cry of pain as she poked another hole through my skin.

"I know it hurts baby, but we have to do this. You were supposed to take it easy." I nodded.

"I know." I sighed as she tried to close it up. "JJ be gentle!" I grabbed her shoulder and winced in pain.

"I'm sorry baby." She kept threading it through.

"How many do you have to do?"

"Just a few more."

"Ow! Ok, I'm good, you can stop now." I slapped her hand away and winced as I felt my skin tear. I sat up but she pushed me back down.

"No, I need to finish this."

"It's fine."

"I will tie you down if I need to." She said sternly. I gulped and nodded, not saying anything else as she continued to finish it. "Ok beautiful. I'm done." I touched it and she grabbed a wipe, wiping away the blood.

"I am never letting anyone do that again."

"I actually have to put some disinfectant in it."

"You're joking." She shook her head and grabbed the bottle. I sighed and lied down flat on my back. I tensed up as I felt it sting but then it went away.

"Ok. Now I'm really done."

"Good." I sat up and she hugged me.

"Now take it easy."

"I will."