61 😏

⚠️ SMUT ⚠️

I stood in the mirror after my morning shower, only in a laced bra and panties. I sighed as I saw all of the scars across my stomach. From knives, bullets and stitches. I heard the door open and I have JJ a small smile. "Hey...are you ok?" She whispered to me as I leaned against the sink. She came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my torso, placing a gentle kiss to my neck. She caressed my stomach and I put my hand over hers. I didn't say anything but she already knew. "Your scars are beautiful Cam." I sighed and she moved so that she was in front of me. She put her hands on my shoulders and then knelt down in front of me, placing soft kisses on my scars. Her hands traveled down my back and rested on my ass, she took off my panties and I took a deep breath.

"JJ..." I breathed out, getting very turned on.

"Just relax baby." Her tongue flicked my clit and my legs shuddered, making me bend forward a little bit. She put one of her hands on my stomach and then teased my clit before patting the bathroom counter. I hopped on and then she put her hands on my thighs, pulling them apart gently. "You're so beautiful." I moaned as I felt her hot breath on my core. She rubbed my thighs up and down. "Baby...relax." I looked down and was met with her soft eyes. I put my hand over her hand on my thigh and squeezed it.

I didn't have any time to react before she licked a long strip up my core. I moaned loudly and she squeezed my thigh. Her tongue flicked my clit repeatedly and I had no choice but to moan consistently at the sensation, feeling overwhelmed by the pleasure. "JJ!" My grip on her hand tightened and she removed her hand from my thigh to grab my hand, caressing it lovingly. "JJ I'm so close." I moaned out, closely followed by a string of profanities.

"Ok baby...what do you need?"

"Faster." Her tongue flicked my clit faster and my legs started to shake uncontrollably. "JJ please." I was starting to tense up and she caressed my hand again.

"Just relax baby, I'll take care of you." She hummed against my clit and I moaned loudly again, my back arching. I tried to let all my muscles relax but my abs were contracting every time her tongue flicked.

"JJ...I need to come."

"Cum baby." I released and she wet a washcloth, cleaning me up.

Once she was done she walked between my legs and caressed my cheeks. "I love every single inch of your body." She whispered against my forehead before kissing it. "Don't ever doubt that you're beautiful." I nodded and she ran her hands down my arms to my hands. "Come on." She tapped my legs and I jumped into her arms. My legs wrapped around her waist and my arms wrapped around her neck. She placed me down onto the bed gently.

She stroked my hair as she straddled me. "Are you ok?" I nodded and she kissed my forehead. "You sure?" She could always sense when something was wrong.

"Just feeling a bit insecure." I breathed out. She pressed a soft kiss to my lips and then kissed all the way down my torso. "Baby you're so beautiful. I. Love. You." She told me she loved me repeatedly between loving kisses to my stomach. I blushed as she made her way back up to my lips. She smiled at me goofily and I scrunched my nose. She kissed my nose and then my lips before resting her forehead against mine.

"I love you too." I whispered, feeling the happiest I had ever felt just lying here with her. She pushed my hair out of my face and littered soft kisses all over my face. I giggled and then she flipped us over so that I was lying down with my head on her stomach. She stroked my
hair and rubbed my arms. I put my arms around her and we lied together in a comfortable silence.