Chapter 26 - Aurora

A string of profanities leave my mouth breathlessly as I gasp for air. Samael has his tongue plunged deeply inside me, causing my legs to shake out of my control.

An icy rain assaults the floor-to-ceiling windows, but the howling wind is drowned out by my piercing screams and incoherent moans. After sucking every drop of cum out of Samael that I could, he flipped our positions around so that I'm the one sitting in the comfy throne, and he is on his knees before me as he devours my pussy with ravenous hunger.

My second orgasm hits, and for a moment, I lose all ability to breathe as I am overcome by pleasure exploding all over my body. When he finally resurfaces, his face is dripping with my juices, and I pull him to me eagerly, kissing him with need, my claws extending and trailing along his muscular back.

"So fucking perfect" he mutters, his lips still pressed against mine. He picks himself off the floor, grabbing my hips to pull me to the edge of the throne, and lifts both of my legs over his shoulder. He enters me swiftly, his cock thrusting deep inside me, and I let out a hoarse moan at the sudden intrusion.

Our eyes lock as he pounds into me relentlessly, my mouth forms a silent scream, unable to produce sound, and his hand finds its way to my throat, pressing into me in the most carnal, yet intimate way that makes me go absolutely feral for him.

My claws tear at his skin, but he takes both of my hands in his, pinning them to the throne so I am completely at his mercy. He bends forward, his face hovering above mine, and his hand tightening around my neck.

"Look at you, helpless little hybrid. So desperate for your king's cock." I tremble at his words, degrading as they are, all they do is set me on fire, causing my body to burn for him, his cock only stroking the flames as he fucks me forcefully.

"Do you want to cum little hybrid?" he asks in a low voice, and I nod pleadingly, Danika whimpering in my head.

My oxygen is cut off as he squeezes his fingers into my throat, his own claws extending and digging into my skin. The onslaught of pain, lack of air, and pleasure sends me into some kind of delirious state of shock, until Samael releases me, the rush of oxygen sending me spiraling over the edge with a cracked scream.

It takes a few minutes for me to regain my composure, and Samael holds me to him as my breathing evens out and my body relaxes into his. Then he lifts me up and sits himself down, holding me in his arms and massaging my shoulders gently. We stay like this for a little while, naked and entangled in each others' bodies, watching the hail fly past the windows in the howling wind.

Samael's voice breaks the comfortable silence a few moments later, "How are you feeling?" his breath tickles my shoulder as he talks and his fingers lightly trail up and down my arm, creating goosebumps in their wake.

"After that, I feel fucking fantastic," I say, a sly grin forming on my face. These last few days have felt like a fever dream; with all the sex, drama, and ripping out hearts, I haven't once spiraled into memories of my time with Gregory and Petra. I haven't even had a single nightmare, and nightmares were a constant occurrence back in my dungeon cell.

Samael chuckles, but shakes his head, "No, I meant from everything that has happened since last night."

I scrunch up my face, going back over the last twenty-four hours in my head; I was introduced to all the important and ranking citizens of Dema Mortem, I killed a coven leader, got spit on, revealed who my parents are to a room full of vampires, killed another vampire, and then found out my mothers adoptive sister and supposedly best friend is working with the human emperor to find me. Oh, and they are also creating void infused weapons.

My head starts to spin, "I don't know, honestly. I guess I haven't had time to process yet."

Samael stands, placing me back on my feet. "Come on, get dressed." He hands me my clothes which I put on before I'm back in his arms and shutting my eyes against the rush of air created by his speed.