Chapter 37 - Aurora

The room goes quiet, the only sound is his blood dripping onto the floor. I stand up, looking down at the two dead bodies slumped over in their chairs, and a smile forms on my face. That was a lot more emotional than I expected it to be but also quite enjoyable. Holding their lives in my hands made me feel invincible, and I know that is wrong, but I'm excited to do it again tomorrow.

I notice my shirt is covered in blood, so I remove it, turning to face Samael, who's dark eyes are filled with a burning desire for me. It seems he found it enjoyable as well, judging by the bulge in his pants.

"Take your clothes off," I order him, and he obeys so quickly he's a blur. I lick my lips as he leans his naked body back into the cushions, one arm stretched across the back of the sofa, the other gripping his enormous cock, sliding it up and down his length like he's getting it ready for me.

I remove the rest of my clothes, loving the way his eyes follow every move I make, roaming over my naked body and setting me ablaze. Gripping my dagger, I walk over to my mate and straddle his muscular body. I wipe the blood off the blade on the arm of the sofa, then bring it to the base of my throat, applying light pressure.

"I've spilled enough blood today. It's your turn, my king." I take his arm that's resting on the sofa and replace my hand holding the dagger with his, "make me bleed for you."

His eyes widen, and I see the resistance in them, but there's also eagerness, so I wrap my hand around his, and press the dagger into my neck, breaking the skin.

His tongue darts out, licking his lips at the sight of my blood, and I remove my hand from his, letting him have control over the weapon. He drags the curved blade slowly, tearing into my flesh, starting at the base of my collar bone and slicing down between my breasts, stopping near the bottom of my rib cage.

His dark eyes turn to deep red as he watches my blood spill, dripping down my naked body, mixing with the splatter of blood from my victims. The crazed hunger in his eyes distracts me from the pain as I eagerly await his next move.

He tosses the blade to the side with a guttural groan that makes my insides swirl with need, and wraps his arms around me tightly. His claws dig into my back as he licks the blood from my stomach, trailing his tongue up to my throat, where he pierces his fangs and begins to drink from me desperately.

While he's distracted, I reposition myself and slide down onto his cock with a satisfying moan, grinding on him while he continues gulping my blood. His hands roam down my backside, gripping my ass and pulling me down on him even further, causing me to cry out from the intense pleasure.

He tears his fangs away from my throat, giving me a bloody smirk, "Is this what you've really been craving all night?"

His voice is a low growl in my ear, and I shudder as he begins taking control of our movements, forcing me down on his cock over and over again. "Yes... yes" I moan out breathlessly.

"Yes, what?" he demands, rolling my nipples between his fingers and twisting gently, causing a delicious pain to jolt through me, making my toes curl.

"Yes, I've been craving you all fucking night," I admit shamelessly. He grabs the back of my head, pulling me to him and crashing his lips against mine. His tongue invades my mouth, filling me with the taste of my own blood.

He lets out a low growl when I bite his bottom lip and Danika responds with one of her own, which only seems to excite him more, and he starts to fuck me with a renewed intensity. At this point I don't even try to keep up with his movements, I let him use me like a toy, taking everything he gives me the best I can, and it feels so fucking good.

We reach our peaks at the same time, falling over the edge of bliss together. Both of us are covered in blood and sweat, but we cling to each other desperately in an attempt to make the moment last longer.