Chapter 1

WARNING: I made this story when I was like 11 or 12. Seriously this book is not that good but read at your own risk.

New school, new house, new boys. My name is Keeley Ryan. I'm just a normal 16 year old well.... kinda. I have long blonde hair and brown under the blonde. I have light blue eyes andI'm really skinny but I have a reason.

When I was 12 my mom thought I was fat. Everyday after school she bought me these special sticks to stick down my throat so I would throw up whatever I ate that day. After two years, I told my mom that I didn't give a crap if I was fat. I tried to fatten up. I never really did get bigger but I did actually get an ass. I didn't trust my mom much after that.

I got all the boxes from the truck and took them up into the room I chose. I got first pick so I took the big room. I unpacked my stuff and sat on my bed. New school. Ugh! Why? I had so many questions. I decided to take a little nap. Ok maybe it wasn't a nap. I woke up and stretched.

I decided to look on the good side on my first day. I took a quick shower and wore white washed jeans and a light pink tank top with a collar. I applied liquid eyeliner to my eyelids and for a little flare I made it thick and pointed at the end of my eye.A bit of mascara to make my eyes pop! I ran down the steps and slide my black booties on. I got in my voltswagon and drove to school. I walked in and got a couple of stares and laughs. Then I walked right into a guy.

I was on top of him. "Omg I'm so sorry." I said trying to get up.

"No its fine I'm sure you do this all the time." He smirked.

God no! I got up and wiped the dirt off my white jeans. I put my hand out. He came up to take my hand then I reached past him and grabbed one of my books.

"Ass." I muttered and right when I was about to walk away.

He grabbed my ankle. I stumbled and fell on top of him again. Soon there was a crowd. "What the hell?" I said getting up as he did to.

"Well that's what an "ass" would do sugar." He smirked. I was speechless.I causally walked away an acted like that didn't just happen.

I walked in my new classroom. "Hello I'm Mr. Lakeron this is math."

I mentally groaned. I shook his hand. "Thank you I'm Keeley Ryan."

I introduced myself. "Your assigned seat is next to...Caleb."

He nodded to the seat at the back of the room. I noticed it was that asshole from the hallway. I sat down and quietly got out pencil and paper. I crossed my legs. Caleb crossed his arms over his chest and leaned in his chair. He leaned in.

"What the hell kind of name is Keeley?" I rolled my eyes.

Mr. Lakeron gave out quizzes. Don't worry it was questions about us. I filled out the paper quickly. The questions were mostly 'favorite candy' 'fav colour stuff like that. I decided to have no contact with anyone the rest of the day. As I was walking through the halls. I saw that ass in Mr. Lakeron's room searching for something. I walked in. "You suppose to be in here?" I asked.

"Is it any of your business?" He glared at me.

"Awe get your panties in a twist?" I added.

He pulled out a piece of paper and I got a glimpse of my name written on it. I blocked the door.

"Where do you think your going with that?" I pointed to the paper in his hand.

He showed me his paper.

"Oh sorry I thought that was mine." I apologized.

I moved out of his way. He pushed past me. I knew he had my paper and I was gonna get it back. I followed him outside. He got in a jeep and drove away.
Well damn.