3

Third Person's POV

Second day of school*

This is more likely a fashion show than a normal day at school. Big luxury brands items are from head to toe even the rarest and limited edition pieces were all here and that's the way students presenting their level of richness.

Like usual, luxury cars are line up to drop their children off making the street into a long traffic.
No one give them detention for coming late, no one dare to tell them how they should do their hair nor what shoes they have to wear as long as they have the uniform on.

Even so, it is so hard to find someone looking homeless nor untidy. They really do know how to dress themselves to not look cheap even with flip flop.

"Hi, Jeonghan."  Jia greetings the only person she knows in class.

"You look good in this pink sweater."  Complimented her is the way of him saying hi.

It was great hearing such a compliment first thing in the morning. Jia scrunching up one's eye trying to find what she should be replying.

"New Rolex huh?"  She jokingly asked.

But he immediately shut his mouth with his palm, eyes wide open acting all shocked and scared.
"How do you know? Weren't you just here yesterday?or are you a stalker?"

She rolled her eyes over before asking. "Are you dump or you just want to pursue an acting career?"  She continues, "This model was released just 6 days ago who doesn't know that?."

"Right. Right. Good job, stalker." 

"A joke is supposed to make people laugh but you make me feel the opposite."  she grumbled.

He cuts her off before she could continue her sentence.
"Does my joke make you want to cry?"

"It makes me want to punch you."

He laughed hearing her comments. Jeonghan isn't a type of a sensitive person he will laugh with whatever you say.

                      ___________________

Jia doesn't has any friend yet so she has to eat alone during lunchtime at the cafeteria, not so bad spending some times alone eating, she thinks.

Everything in the cafeteria are in yellowish-white, chair and table, the wall and floor are the same colour. The transparent glass window giving it enough brightness from the sunlight outside, showing the view of the backyard.  Not forgetting a big tree placing in the middle of the sitting area as its playing the most important role to make the place even more eye catching.

"What should I eat today?"  Jia talks to herself as students are starting to make the canteen crowded. She also noticed that people here are walking in group at least 2-3 people.

A new face like her is more than normal to get so much attention and stares. As if she was an alien that just stepping out of a UFO.

After taking some time to think, she finally decided to eat kimchi chigae with a bowl of rice. Her tray was so heavy as she try to find a seat in a spare table.

Before she placed her tray on the table which she saw no one sit, a hand immediately pushed her tray so hard it spilled all over the floor and chair or even her uniform if she wasn't flexible enough.

"How dare you steal my seat?"  It was the acts of the short hair girl from her class. Jia finding that girl always glare at her during class but she didn't care enough to mind.

"Where, where?"  Jia acting like she's trying to find something. "I can't see your name here, how can you tell it is your table?"

"Everyone here know, bitch."  The girl suddenly lifted a glass of lemonade that Jia bought and fling it on her creating a loud gasp from others.