33

Third Person's POV

It's 2:50 now and for the first time of her life Jia wish her private class to never end

It's 2:50 now and for the first time of her life Jia wish her private class to never end. She will keeps solving math problems for 10 hours more and she won't even complain if it means she doesn't have to go with Nabi today. She tried to reject in a politely way but the girl seemed to not take her hints at all and that's so frustrating, she even texted Mingyu to help her out but he just replied "Then go" very casually and Jia never want to block him more than she does now when he reminded her "Just be extra careful with what you say" because if he is that worry why don't he come? And why let's her deal with this stressful situation alone? It's not like he doesn't know how much she doesn't want to involve with that girl, not a tiny bit.

"Miss Jia, someone is waiting for you outside, in a car."  Her maid informed.

Jia looking at her in confused. "Huh? Is she here already?"  then she looks at the clock again to see that it's only 3:05 which means Nabi is 25 minutes early. "Tell her to come in and brings some snack to the living room."  She told her maid and bid her tutor goodbye since it's already end too before she goes upstairs and gets change.

Nabi takes her time to walk around Jia's home living room, it's her first time seeing the collection of baby Jia photos, to kindergarten Jia, to secondary Jia and to the current Jia, which her father almost turned the living room area into the museum of Jia that's full of her photos, certificates and gold medals that she got from being forced to be a genius at everything including sports.

"This cookies taste so good, where do you buy it ma'am?"  Nabi asked politely to the maid who brought the snack.

"It's from the Jeon's residence, miss. We don't know what shop too."  The maid reply.

Nabi is a little bit surprise because how many Jeon are there in South Korea? It's only two she knows so far, either Jeon Wonwoo or Jeon Jungkook. "Jeon? Which one?"

The maid is a little hesitation because what if she go overboard and her master is not going to be happy with it? But thinking about it again it is not a big deal, the two family are close anyway, especially the young girl in front of her doesn't looks harmful, but polite and kind, maybe even more than her own young master who barely talked to her?  "It's from mr Jeon Cheol-San's residence, miss. They come here so often and send us tons of stuff almost everyday."  She continues. "If you want we can pack some for you."

"Nahh, I'm fine but thank you."  Nabi smile brightly at her. She's surprised since she didn't expect it to be Jungkook's family but maybe another Jeon. She was so confident that this is Jeon Wonwoo who is also her friend and even plan to ask him to send her some of it too. She remembers the maid said the two families are very close and they come over often which is unpredictable since Jia is their friend and she's close to Jungkook too when the two groups hate each other to the bones? Even Nabi herself is his childhood best friend, in the same class with him and parents are still friends too but the they barely talked after what happened to him and Mingyu. She can't help but think Jia is kinda interested to be able to maintaining the friendship with both groups. But she's not sure if this is good or bad.