11

Third Person's POV

"Where are you going Jia?" Mingyu asked from behind as he follows her along from the classroom. She doesn't reply him, Jia keeps walking even though she has no where to go.

Mingyu fasten his pace to the front to stop her from walking any farther. They stand facing each other as Mingyu trying to observe Jia's expression but he sees nothing. Her face is so blank, he don't even know if she's really mad right now or what and it makes him so uneasy about it.

"I can't read you Jia." He blurted out. "I don't know why I follow you here. I just know you don't seem fine." And again he try to look at her because there's something in her eyes that very much similar to him. He doesn't know what is it yet.

"Why do you have to study me?" She raised her brows and smirked. "People ask how i feel but they keep hurting it repeatedly, so what's the point?." She raised her voice at him drawing attention from people around them.

They are in the middle of the hallway as most students already got in their classroom and some still hanging around there. Mingyu doesn't care about what people are going to hear, he said what he has to say.

"Jia, listen to me."  He said, "in order for someone to understand, first, you need to tell them what's going on inside your mind."   Mingyu tries to comforting her but at the same time these words are also a reminder for himself. Because he now see his own reflections in her. The scars.

" I— I—" 

"Jia—!!"  before she can finish her words Jeonghan cut her off by calling her name and approaching the two. "My father wants to see you in his office." 

Mingyu immediately eyes Jeonghan with full of worries and concerns. He is wondering why mr Yoon finds out so fast.

Jia grin is appearing again, she knows this going to happen. "Wow, it's surprisingly so soon. Am i that popular huh?"  She jokingly asked and make her ways to the principal's office leaving the two standing still.

"Jeonghan what should we do?"  Mingyu ask worryingly.

"Let's her be. A person like Jia doesn't need our help." Jeonghan reply in a low voice and pat Mingyu's shoulder before going back to class.

Although they're not super close but this much time can proves so much of her personality. Jeonghan is really good at reading people and situations, he never questioned her coldness towards people because a person who grows up with love wouldn't be this cold. 'Why was it so hard for people to understand?'  is what Jeonghan always ask himself.

                       ____________________

"Ohh you're here."  Mr Yoon said as soon as Jia step into his office.

"You called."  She shrugged and excuses herself on the sofa that place in the middle of the office. "Hmm, this place is very comfortable, i like it. That's why Jeonghan loves to stay here so much." 

Mr Yoon smiled and pour her a glass of tea. "I'm glad you do."  He said. "Your dad and Jinsoo's mother will be here in 5 minutes so enjoy yourself while waiting."

"I already am." She slightly raised her brows and grin at him which she also got the same smile back.

Mr Yoon is not that simple, she senses it. He's a type of person who can be both brutal and nice in his gentle features. From head to toe Jeonghan looks a lot like him, they even wear the same watch today.

Jia takes her time observing her surroundings of his place. Everything here is very well organised, the sofa alone is already 20k while the coffee table is made of the rarest pieces of wood from the Southeast Asia. He do has a very expensive taste.

"Nice seeing you again Mr Baek, Mrs Park." Mr Yoon standing up to shake hand with Jia's father and Jinsoo's mother who has just arrived with Jinsoo trailing behind her mom. "Please have a seat."

"Who did this to my precious daughter?" Jinsoo's mother asked angrily as soon as she got in the room. "Ohh was it you!?" She pointed at Jia.

"Yes. It's me. I did it."

"How dare you do that?!!" She's screaming at Jia face as she raised her hand to hit her. But Mr Baek was fast to catch it and tossed her hand away from his daughter.

"If you dare to land your hand on my daughter, I'm not guarantee you would be safe after that." Mr Baek stern voice making almost everyone here goosebumps. He has that serious look that can makes people obey him.

Mr Yoon taking his role as a mediator in this intense conflict between the parents of both his students. He makes everyone sit down as he again, pour the tea for them to calm down. But the frustration was still there seeing the conditions of their daughters.

"Do you see the bruises on her face? The stain of blood is still here!!" Jinsoo's mom said. Jinsoo who glaring at Jia earlier, now starting to cry, the cry of the victim.
She told everyone that Jia was out of mind and suddenly knock her down to the floor and poured a bowl of kimchi soup on her.

Jia laughed out hearing her storytelling. "Bitch go get some supplements for your stupid brain." She said. "Don't you know there are cameras everywhere? All your actions was caught on cctv, you dumb bitch".

Mr Yoon call his secretary to bring the footage from the security camera room. And Jeonghan and Mingyu are in charge to bring it in because they're so desperate to hear the conversation even though they just said earlier that Jia didn't need their help, but still they want to know.

Jinsoo face is getting so pale as she is afraid of her actions to be found out in front of everyone. Jeonghan put his laptop on the coffee table but Jia suggested to use Mr Yoon's 120 inches tv instead. 'It's bigger and easier to watch.' This is what she said while looking at Jinsoo directions.

So Jeonghan did. He skipped the video to 1:15 pm where it showed that Jinsoo was the first one to get in the class holding a big bowl in her hand. It was clear that she poured something into Jia's backpack and go outside pretended like she wasn't there when Jia arrived. And only walked in again when she saw Jia already in the class.

Everyone silently watching the video while Jinsoo's mom expression full of shame, eyeing her daughter frustratedly. "At least you shouldn't hit her like that." She talks to Jia. "The way you did to my daughter was cruel enough for us to sue you."

"Your daughter has done something inappropriate first and it was normal for my daughter to react that way." Mr Baek defend Jia and it makes the other side to even more mad with his response.

Jia pull up her sleeves, showing the nail scratches on both her hands. The strains of blood is still fresh. "You two are no different. Problematic and quite dense." Jia shrugged causing the flames in Jinsoo's mom chest to grow even bigger.

"Then let's meet again at the court. I will get justice for my daughter until the end."

"As you wish Mrs Park??" Mr Baek replied and smile at her.

As a principal Mr Yoon also try to stop the dispute from going too far but this is the fight between the two rich families, he doesn't care enough to get himself into someone else's problem. So he lets them be, it's amusing to see how things will go.

And this is how chill the Halley's principal Yoon Taek is.

       ________________________________