PLEASE READ FIRST

Hellooo! Just some stuff you should know before you read!

1. There will be angst! I like to write that sorry! It will be put in the tw

2. The reader will prodominantly have she/her pronouns. Sorry if this makes you uncomfortable, it's just easier to write for me as I am a forgetful person and I will probably forget which pronouns to use for each story, plus its because I use she/her pronouns and those are mostly stuck in my head. Again, sorry if this makes you uncomfortable.

3. There will be absolutely no smut as I am extremely uncomfortable with reading and writing it!

4. There will be both platonic and romantic ships, so if you are not comfortable with the romantic ones feel free to skip them! They will also be put into the title!

5. These one shots will be just stories and ideas that I have that I want to put into a story and/or incorporate Will and Jack + others into.

6. Some of chapters will be long so I probably will split up them into multiple parts depending, to cut them down (I like to write longer stories sometimes) but if they vary in length it will be put at the beginnings.

7. Italic text, occasionally means thoughts :)

8. There will be swearing in the majority of the chapters

Thanks for reading and enjoy!!