Lock your doors and windows (Pt1) - Jack Manifold (ROM)

Tw: angst, anxiety, physical abuse, mild swearing, someone being burnt?, fighting.
Reader pronouns: she/her
Length: long

——————————————————
A/N: quick notes, this I kind of based off of Tommyinnits story of how "dream saved his life". This isn't supposed to accurate, I haven't see his live show talking about it.

Also this is the ruff layout of the ground floor of Y/n's house. This is just to clarify what it looks like :)

 This is just to clarify what it looks like :)

__________________________

Y/n's pov

"What did you just say to me Y/n?" Jshlatt's voice boomed over the microphone.

"I said, fuck, you. Fuck you for killing my cat." I answer in a fake angry tone.

I was streaming a Minecraft survival world with Jschlatt, Slimecicle and Tommyinnit. As you could guess, Schlatt killed my pet cat.

"Ohhohoho. She's mad now." Tommy laughed over, crouching away from me in game.

We were messing around for a while, mostly killing each other in any funny way possible, when I got a call from my boyfriend, Jack. Must be a private matter, I thought.

"Once second chat. I have to deafen, Jack is calling me." I announce.

I deafen, quickly switch to my starting soon overlay and pick up the call.

"Hey what's up Jack?" I say.

"Y/n. Listen to me carefully. You need to lock your doors and windows." He said in full seriousness.

"What? What are you talking about?"

"Just trust me. Please." He replied.

"Okay one sec" I say a little unnerved.

I undeafen, "Hey guys, something urgent came up and I have to end stream. Sorry" I say over the mic.

"Is everything okay?" Charlie asks concerned.

"Yeah everything alright?" Tommy questions too.

"I'll tell you later if I get the chance, sorry. Bye chat!" I called as I end stream and leave the discord call.

I immediately turn my attention back to Jack on the other side of the call.

"Okay what the fuck are you taking about?" I say to him.

"Some crazy fans or haters found your address and are coming to apparently 'do something'. I'm guessing the 'do something' isn't something good" He replies.

My heart sank. "W-what..?"

"I'm sorry, it's true. I saw a tweet about it. They were very discreet about it though."

"I- I don't know what to say."

"Look I'll be over soon, 'bout 20 minutes okay? Don't open the door unless it's me."