Chapter Five: Carmine's Revenge

June 5th, Day of the Summer Trip.

As Janet gets ready for the trip, she decides to wear a mini maxi dress with a jean jacket with black and white sneakers. She brings a camera to take pictures of the kids interacting with the machines at Capsule Corp.

At Gohan and Videl's house

Piccolo and Pan are getting ready. Pan says, "This is going to be fun." Videl says, "I know you're excited, but you have to stay still so I can finish your hair." Piccolo sighs as he gets dressed in a ripped up jean jacket with a purple shirt with jeans and black and white sneakers. Gohan stands in the doorway and says, "You shouldn't be nervous this time. Besides, you know the truth about how she feels about you." Piccolo says, "I'm not nervous. I just.... as he sighs and says, "I just don't like going on trips."

Elsewhere, In the Red Ribbon Army wreckage

Dust and rubble cover the ground. As the sun rises, a bit of the rubble starts to move. As the rubble started to move, a figure emerged from the rubble. They stand up and click the watch, a voice says, "Red Ribbon, does anyone report?" Some feedback comes back, and someone says, "We report, commander Magenta is dead. The majority of the workers and soldiers survived, along with some of the beta androids, machines, schematics, and some of Dr. Hedo's work as well." The figure says, "Once you all have gathered yourself, get those androids back up. We will be storming the Capsule Corp."

Meanwhile, at Capsule Corp

As Janet got there, she saw the bus carrying the children. When the bus came to a stop, the bus driver opened the doors and said, "Alright kids, single file line. Be careful when stepping down." All agreed and got into a line. As they all got off safely, Janet started attendance and noticed Pan was missing. She asked, "Where's Pan?" As soon as she says that, she hears, "Hi Miss Janet! Coming in for a landing!" Janet looks up at the sky and sees Pan. Pan lands and runs into Janet's arms. Janet giggles and says, "Hello Pan." Pan says, "Hi, I also brought Mr. Piccolo. Mommy and Papa couldn't make it, so he came."

Janet smiled as she saw Piccolo flying towards them. As he landed, he walked towards Pan and Janet. Piccolo says, "Hello Janet. You look nice." Janet blushes and says, "Hello Piccolo, it's nice to see you. And thank you." Janet turns to her class as she puts Pan down and says, "Kids, today we will have Mr. Piccolo is one of our chaperones. So, I would like you all to say hello to Mr. Piccolo." All the kids say in sync, "Hi Mr. Piccolo." Piccolo says, "Um... hello, kids." As they all walk up to the entrance of Capsule Corp, a woman with blue hair says, "Welcome, this must be the class under Miss Janet." Janet says, "Yes, that's me. It is nice to meet the genius behind all the Capsule Corp tech." The woman laughs and says, "Thank you. My name is Bulma Briefs." Janet says, "Alright, kids, say hello to Mrs. Briefs."

The kids all say in sync, "Hi Mrs. Briefs." Bulma notices Piccolo and Pan and says, "I didn't know we would be seeing you here, Pan. And Piccolo, you are definitely a surprise." Piccolo says, "I'm here to chaperone and here for Gohan and Videl." Bulma says, "Great, alright, everyone. Follow me inside." As the kids entered, they all awed at all the machines and played with some of the food Capsules. Janet says, "Oh, everyone, be careful and don't run too far." Bulma puts her hand on Janet's shoulder and says, "It's okay. the majority of this stuff is safe around kids." Janet says, "Oh, ok." Bulma also adds, "Besides, we want all the kids to get accustomed to using Capsules and to have fun. I think you should check on those two." As Bulma points towards Piccolo and Pan, Janet walks over to them and says, "Are you two having fun?"

Pan says, "Me and Piccolo have seen this stuff, but it always looks so cool." Janet looks confused. Piccolo says, "We have been here before. Bulma knows me and Pan's parents. She's like a friend of the family." Janet smiles and says, "I guess that makes you the cool uncle, right?" Piccolo blushes. Pan says, "Yep. He's the coolest. He teaches me how to fight and to blast ki..... he puts a hand over her mouth. Piccolo says, "Hey Pan, your friends are calling you to go see something." He says nervously. Pan notices her friends waving at her and Piccolo's nervousness. She decides to leave and explore, Janet says, "What a bright imagination she has." Piccolo says, "Yeah." Janet says, "Hey, I really enjoyed our date together." Piccolo says, "Yeah, I did too. But I was concerned about you when you started getting sad about the park." Janet says, "It wasn't about you. It's just that the park was the last time I saw my parents during an alien attack." Piccolo says, "During the Sayians attack, I guess?" Janet says, 'No, before that...... I just don't remember much except a name."