Chapter 23: A Cry for Help, Janet's Ferocious Transformation

Previously on, Dragon Ball Super

As the Androids return, Magenta and Carmine are determined to end the Z-fighters and start their conquest of Earth. Once they got to an island, Gohan and the others were put between a rock and a hard place, once Magenta and 2,000 Android soldiers showed up. As the Z-fighters fought, they realized their enemy outnumbered them and was too strong. Then, Pan started to intervene, only to be foiled by Carmine. As he is readying an attack, Janet saves Pan in time before the attack harms her. As she runs away with Pan in her arms, Carmine blasts toward them, but by a small margin, Piccolo shields them. Will he survive? Find out... Now

Piccolo falls to the ground, and as he does, Janet shrieks so powerful it blows the Androids and fighters back. As she did, she slipped into a world that was green, lush, and calm. Once she fell, she gently hit the ground. Once she did, she looked around and saw a luscious, beautiful planet, with clean air, beautiful water, and a sky with two suns. She eases off the ground and stands to her feet, saying, "Where am I? It feels weird, yet familiar." She starts to walk around the landscape, and she sees a village of Namekians, planting and harvesting. Then she sees Namekians with healing abilities and also sees Namekians training and fighting. A voice says, "This is our race and how we operate." As Janet turns, she sees an older Namekian, who sorta looks like Piccolo. The Namekian says, "Hello human, my name is Nai, I was the first Grand Elder or the Guardian of Namek. Come, my child, we have much to discuss." Janet asks, 'Wait! I don't where I am and how will I get back to Piccolo?" The elder says, "My child, all questions will be answered in time. Although, I can answer one question, you are seeing Planet Namek, the Planet and birth place of all Namekians." As he said that, they were transported to a dark room, where Janet stood in the middle of a room, surrounded by four elders in very tall chairs and a room filled with darkness. As she stood there, one of the elders spoke, "Young lady, we have brought you here because of recent developments you have gained, training and meditating with one of our own, we have sought you out." Janet asked, "Wait? What is going on? I have no idea what's going on. I just want to know why I see you and why am I able to read minds and feel or sense when something foreboding will happen." 

Nai says, "Janet, do you remember the training you had with a Namekian named Dende?" Janet started to flashback to Dende's training. (Flashback), As Dende ushers Janet to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, he says, "This room is an infinite dimension that is like an endless void. This room is where you will have to develop a power where you can steady your mind enough to share your thoughts with Piccolo. Are you ready?" In this flashback, Dende teaches Janet how to seek out energy, read minds, and how to do hand-to-hand combat. Nai says, "Those moments, you were exposed to our links. With Namekian abilities, you can connect through strong telekinesis." Dende also goes over her battle projection through the astral plane, not to mention they are also shown the connection between Janet and Piccolo, where she was able to contact Piccolo from Lord Beerus's Planet. Nai says to the council, "We have never seen such a strong attachment, resilience, and bond with our people and different races since my time I ruled." Another Elder Namekian named Leek says, "Yes, this child also has strong combativeness, for a human. She was able to use the dash move I was able to use on the battlefield against Sachi and his minions." As the majority of the council discussed Janet's capabilities and her relationship with Piccolo, one Namekian objected and shouted, "This is ridiculous!! This is a woman and she's human. No human alive can handle our strength and she'll probably just misuse the power she's been given for selfish reasons. She is not different from her kind, we've all seen it before. Our astral projections didn't lie about how the humans slaughter each other every day!" Nai shouted, "Still your tongue, Oboe! That was from a bygone era. The humans have evolved from then." Oboe stands and shouts, "Oh really? We heard about that human who decided to create machines to kill the entire human race. All your race knows is war and calamity."