Chapter 22: The Rise of Android Magenta and Carmine/ The New Red Ribbon Army

In the rubble of the destroyed Red Ribbon Facility, Carmine stands up over the wreckage and shouts, "Damn it! Our dream was within our grasp! We would've won if it weren't for that kid, Gohan, and Piccolo!" As Carmine shouted, he heard something moving. As he turned around, he saw a person and gasped as he fell and hurried back in fear. As the figure came into the light, It was Magenta's head. He said, "Stop being scared, it's me, you fool." Carmine said, "It's you. Commander Magenta!!!" Magenta said, "Of course, I will not be foiled so easily. But, now that I am back, find me some parts, we're going to settle this once and for all. Everyone will bow before the great Magenta and the bloodthirsty Red Ribbon Army!!!!"

Five months after that Day

Pan says, "Ha!" Firing off an attack on Piccolo. Piccolo deflects it and then she disappears. As he looks around for her, he senses her and she says, "Solar Flare!!" The light beam hits his eyes before he can cover his eyes. Then, Pan charged up an attack she learned from her grandpa. Pan says, "Ka-Me-Ha-Me-Ha!!!!!!!!" Piccolo gasped and said, "Damn!" Pan landed on Piccolo's shoulders as the dust cleared and said, "Ha! Gotcha!" Piccolo smirked and said, "Not bad." As he says that, they hear a voice say, "Piccolo! Pan! Lunch is ready!!!" Pan says, "That's Miss Janet calling us." Piccolo says, "Yeah, let's go." As they flew towards Piccolo's home, Janet returned to the kitchen and stirred the soup she made for them. As she did, she felt something was wrong, like something evil was brewing in the world. She tried to dismiss it, but the mark of the painting Dende gave her started to glow a bit. She slipped some gloves on as she felt Piccolo and Pan come towards the house. Once they got near the house, Piccolo walked in with Pan in his arms. They said, "We're back!" Janet came out and asked, "How was training today? Were you able to catch Piccolo off guard?" Piccolo says, "Hey!" Pan said, "I used the Kamehameha! And Piccolo was so scared and I sneaked up behind him." Janet giggles and says, "Good job!! That's my student and little warrior." As they ate lunch, Janet started to get a headache, as she winced in pain, Piccolo asked, "You okay?" Janet says, "Yes, I just need some water." She went into the kitchen and took a pill for headaches, after that it went away but when she looked down into the dishwater, she saw a Namekian and they said to her, "You will be the one to inherit the powers and wisdom of our race. Be ready, human, you are in danger." Janet slapped the water and walked away from the sink. Piccolo came into the kitchen and stood behind her and asked, "Are you okay? I heard you scream and water splashing." Janet looked back quickly and said, "Oh, sorry I thought I saw a bug. I'm okay." After that, Piccolo flew with Pan back home.

While Piccolo was gone, Janet telepathically called out to Dende. Janet says, "Dende, can you hear me? I need to talk to you and can you please keep this from Piccolo?" Dende hears Janet and says, "Of course, but what's wrong?" Janet says, "I don't know, I started to have headaches and the mark started to glow. I'm worried." Dende says, "I'm coming." As Dende gets there, he leaves a note for Piccolo but Janet writes the note and it says, "Piccolo, I will be back in three hours. I need some time to myself. Love you." As they transport to the lookout, Dende and Janet land and she says, "I will never get used to how high we are in the sky." As she walks on the lookout, she sighs, "This place always takes my breath away, but this feeling I feel is much worse." Dende asked, "So what is bothering you? And what about the mark?" Janet turned to Dende with tears in her eyes. Janet fell to her knees and said, "I can feel something coming and it's not good. And I felt and saw the mark glow and pulse. But what scared me the most, was I saw an old Namekian talking to me through my mind. I just... I want to know what it means, Dende." Dende says, "I'll do everything in my power to figure this out." Janet hugged Dende and said, "Thank you." After that, Piccolo got back and started calling out to Janet. When he did, he got no answer and looked around the house. Once he got back into the house, he saw a note and he knew what that meant. Piccolo shouted, "Dende!!!!"