Chapter Six: Carmine's Revenge Part 2

PS: Carmine does not have his cowlick but just an obnoxiously big bang in the front of his left eye.

Previously.....

Carmine takes off the hood on the cloak, showing off the person he has become. Carmine  says, "After you and Piccolo and the rest of the fighters finished Cell Max, I managed to survive and had myself modified with some parts of Cell Max we could scrap together. Once my evolution was complete, I set my sights on the destruction of the Briefs dynasty and their allies so that the Red Ribbon Army would have dominion over the world and everyone in it." Dr. Hedo says, "You're sick. That's why the Red Ribbon Army is a joke." Carmine started to seethe through his teeth and says, "Enough of this chatter! Eliminating you all will be easy with my new power and this strong Army. Show them the might of the Red Ribbon Army!!!" As he said that, a horde of cyborgs and androids charged and dashed towards them.

Outside of Capsule Corp

Janet, Bulma, and her family and the kids were in the streets, getting away from the building and the smoke. Only for them to be met with Red Ribbon soldiers harassing the people and androids blowing up homes and buildings. As they were spotted by some Red Ribbon soldiers, they said, "Take Bulma Briefs and the child named Pan!" As they charged at them, a voice said, "Destructo Disc!!" As the soldiers were cut down, a small bald-headed man flew down towards them. He says, "Hey Bulma, what's going on here? What's the Red Ribbon Army doing here? I thought we destroyed them." Bulma says, "Well, apparently one of the people working underneath Commander Magenta survived and decided to take revenge." He says, "Of course." He notices Janet and the kids and says,"What is she doing here?" Bulma notices who he is talking about and asks, "She was taking her class on a field trip, and Pan is a part of her class. Why, Krillin? Do you know her?"

Krillin started to sweat and shake his head no. Krillin says nervously, "Nope! I've never seen her in my life!" Bulma notices Krillin lying and asks, "She wouldn't have nothing to do with Piccolo, does she?" Krillin says, "Nope, not at all!" Krillin thinks, "If I tell Bulma, Piccolo will skin me alive!" Bulma thinks, "The more he lies, the more obvious they have something going, and he won't tell. Maybe I can get it out of 18." As soon she thinks of her, 18 starts blasting up androids left and right. As she descends, Krillin pulls her to the side and asks her not to tell Bulma about Janet and Piccolo. Bulma gets angry and thinks, "He knew I could get it out of 18. Ugh!" 18 says, "Damn it! These androids are everywhere, I don't remember this many."

Back in Capsule Corp

Piccolo and Gohan charge at Carmine. As they did, Carmine says, "Huh, try your best." Gohan tries to punch him but ends up punching an after image. Gohan was shocked, Carmine swung his arm back and slapped Gohan back into rubble. Piccolo shouts, "Gohan!" Piccolo growls and charges towards Carmine and starts punching. Every one of his punches is getting dodged. Carmine grabs Piccolo's arm and says, "My turn." Carmine punches Piccolo repeatedly in the stomach. Carmine says, "Remember, everything the bugs record, especially fights and techniques, go into the androids." Gamma 2 zooms towards them, as Gamma 2 approaches, Carmine holds up Piccolo and slam him into Gamma 2. Carmine started to flex his muscles and smooths down his bang. He chuckles evily and says, "You people don't chance against me now. I'm invincible, more invincible than any android."

After he starts laughing again, a beam blasts Carmine back, Gohan says, "We've fought the strongest androids, and like every one of them... you will meet your end." As Gohan transforms into his Mystic form, Piccolo says, "Good, we've got him down. Gamma 2, go and take care of the people and the city. We will take care of this." As Gamma 2 picks up Dr. Hedo, they head out and take care of the army, terrorizing the city. Carmine gets up and chuckles and says, "Sending him away will not change anything. Those people will die or fall in line with the Red Ribbon Army's regime. You two are delaying the inevitable." As Carmine says, his body starts to grow and starts to turn purple. Carmine says in a deep voice, "I was able to take DNA from Majin Buu and Cell Max, which increases my strength hundred fold!" As he says that, he started to charge up a giant death ball. Carmine adds, "Like Kid Buu, I am able to gather energy quicker!!"