Chapter 13: Surprise!! Janet Meets the Z Fighters

Monday morning

Piccolo started to yawn as he woke up. As he gets up, he looks to the right of him to see Janet's sleeping face. He smiles at her and then kisses her forehead. He got out of bed just to walk downstairs, and as he did he decided to go into the kitchen. He thought, "Maybe I should try to make her something." He looked around in the fridge and saw some bacon and eggs. He decided to cook that for her. Meanwhile, Janet was still asleep upstairs, tossing and turning in the bed. In her dreams, Janet is walking through a flower field while she hums the tune, "So This is Love" by Llena Woods and Mike Douglas. As she did, she started twirling around in the field with a purple floral dress. 

As she walked deeper into the field, she started to see a figure in the distance and cautiously walked over to them

As she walked deeper into the field, she started to see a figure in the distance and cautiously walked over to them. She says, "Hello, who are you?" the figure turned around and said as he walked to her, "What do you mean? It's me, your father. Just wanting to let you know that no matter what you do, me and your mother love you so much. " after he said that, the dream started to fade out into a white light. Janet shouted, "Wait!! Papa!! Don't leave!!!" As she woke up, she realized it was a dream and started to wipe her face. She sniffs and says, "Was that dream real? I hope it was. Thank you, Papa." Once she cleans her face, she wraps herself in her bathrobe once she smells something cooking.  As she gets to the bottom of the stairs, she peeks into the kitchen, only to find Piccolo cooking. She thought, "Wow, I didn't know he could cook. I figured since he doesn't eat, he doesn't cook." She says, " Wow, something sure smells good." Piccolo turns to her and says, "Well, I thought it would be nice to cook you something. Since you have been doing a lot for me and Pan last weekend." Janet smiles and says, " Well, thank you but I did it for all of us. Did you enjoy yourself this weekend?" Piccolo pulls her close and hugs her. Janet giggles and says, "I guess I can take that as a yes?" Piccolo nuzzles his face in her bonnet and says, muffled, "Yes, I still am used to showing a lot of emotion." Janet separates from him and holds his face. She squishes his face and says, "I'm not expecting you to be a perfect person. I just want you to be happy." He removes her hands from his face kisses her hand and says, "I had fun being with you." Janet blushes and says, "I know you say you are new to this, but I swear you don't shy away from small tokens of affection." Piccolo asks, "Like kissing you? As you told me that is what you do every time you touch my face?" She says, "Yes." Piccolo grabs her chin pulls her close and says, "You don't mind if I try again, do you?" Janet says, "No, not at all." As their lips got close, Piccolo's phone started to ring. 

As it did, Janet jumped a little. Piccolo groans and says, "Sorry Janet, I have to see who is calling." Janet giggles and says, "It's okay, it's not like you can't try again. Besides, maybe it's Gohan?" Piccolo groans and says, "Please don't say that." As Piccolo looks at the contact, he sees it is Videl calling him. Piccolo answers and says, "Hey Videl, is there a reason why you called?" Videl says, "Hey Piccolo, how are you? You doing great? That's good!" as she starts to laugh nervously. Piccolo says, "Videl, is there something wrong?" Then, Gohan pops up by her and says, "Hey Piccolo, I hope you're doing well." Piccolo's annoying senses started to go off. Piccolo asks, "Why are you two acting weird?" Videl and Gohan say at the same time, "If we tell you, do you promise not to get mad?" Piccolo says, "Depends on what you say." Videl says, nervously, "Well, last night, I spoke with Bulma, and I.... may have..... accidentally.... told her you and Janet watched Pan for the weekend."  Piccolo shouted and said, "YOU DID WHAT???!!!" Janet got startled and decided to get the breakfast, take it to the living room, and eat. As Janet sat down, she turned on the T.V. Piccolo said, "How could you two let this happen?" Videl says, "I am so sorry, Piccolo. I was trying so hard to tell her not to do anything but you know Bulma."