Vanessa

Name: Vanessa

Nickname: Van, V, Vic

Age: 20

Gender: Female

Pronouns: she/her

Sexuality: Lesbian

Species: Hellhound

Appearance:

Family: unknown

Family: unknown

Friends multiple people(don't feel like elaborating at the moment)

Enemies: - include
- Angels (simply doesn' like them)

- Overlords except maybe one or two (she doesn't like them because of their personalities but she doesn't really care about Overlords)

Crush: unknown

Personality: brave, fighting spirit, protective, caring?, tough love??(sort of), easily upset, mean, unmerciful, blood thirsty

Powers: transformation (human), fighting(not really a power tho), enhanced senses

Goals: ??

Voice Claim: Osoro Shindesu from yandere simulator

Position: switch

Backstory: She used to be in the Hellhound Adoption Foundation, and Loona was her roommate. but she ended up getting adopted before Loona did. Her 'owners' were drug dealer imps who were in business with other drug lords. They weren't good about how they treated Vanessa, they abused and treated her like a pet. they put a shock collar on her to obey her 'owner'. The boss ordered his Employees to roughly train her how to fight because her job was being a guard dog to do errands. She was forced to learn hand-to-hand combat and it was soon figured out that she was a sort of Alpha. She had a strong healing factor and better strength, but the boss wasn't worried as long as she had the shock collar on. She spent most of her life, doing their dirty job of being a guard dog and doing some errands, some of the employees flirted with her, and at some point she couldn't take it anymore and snapped. Vanessa easily destroyed the shock collar and killed her 'owner' and everyone else, then ran off but stole everything that was some what valuable. When she was 19 she lived on the streets. She eventually joined a fighting club of hellhounds, and some people would come and bet money. She became a champion and lived in the streets till she got a part-time job at I.M.P. because she met Loona, who works there, they talked to catch up. This helped Vanessa gain experience in her training and fighting to kill the target and learn new ways to beat her opponent into a bloody pulp. Eventually she will have enough money for her own apartment. She and Loona are basically like sisters, they sometimes argue and fight, but they get along pretty well.

(Thank you to Lewamusprime2016 for the idea for Vanessa's backstory)