Kuma Usagiyama

⎎⍜⍀⋔ ⋔⏃⎅⟒ ⏚⊬ ⏚⍀⍜☍⟒⋏⎅⟟⌇☊ ⍜⋏ ⍾⎍⍜⏁⟒⎐

Heart Of Glass, Blondie

❛ Once I had a love and it was a gas
soon turned out had a heart of glass ❜

GENERAL INFORMATION┊⊹full name |

• Kuma Usagiyama, 球磨 うさぎやま

nicknames |

Bun: Bun is a nickname that came from her friends, it was originally brought up because a part of her name means Rabbit which could also be like bunny, so they thought that could be something they could call her

birthday & age |

• date: 7th of August, Leo, August 7th is Professional Speakers Day.

gender |

• female, any pronouns

sexual orientation |

• Lesbian/homosexual, Homoromantic

face claim |

• Ugasi Nana(Nana Ugasi)/Hanazawa Kana(Kana Hanazawa)

❛ seemed like the real thing, only to findMucho mistrust, love's gone behind ❜

Mucho mistrust, love's gone behind ❜

PERSONA┊⊹personality type |

• mbti

personality in depth |

• Kuma is a nice individual, she's willing to go out of her way to help others no matter the situation she's in whether she's busy or not. She can be seen as energetic and happy almost all the time, which is sort of true as she's almost never mad or has a sad/anger expression. She is a rather adventurous female, it has it's ups and downs such as her being able to explore new areas and being able to memorize them if needed, but it also means that if she gets ambushed she might not know what to do as she top know her surroundings. She's had her fair share of life and leaned that you need to be stubborn to not end up getting fucked over.

simple traits |

• Nice, happy, helpful, adventurous, adventurous, stubborn

favorites |

Mixology: Kuma has always liked mixology, something about mixing drinks together whether its alcoholic drinks or non-alcoholic drinks. It has became something she really likes to do and hopes to continue it in the future.

Baking: Baking is another thing Kuma likes doing, she usually does it as a hobbies or as something to use time on but she puts a lot of effort into it and always wants the result to be the best.

Astrology: It's something Kuma has always shown interest in, she wants to learn more about the stars, planets, moon, the list goes on. She hopes to do study on it in the future or just as a hobbie.