WARNINGS!

Hello! Welcome to my hybrid Hannigram fanfic! I have a few warnings and some information about the story so everybody can be onboard with the plot!

Warnings will not be listed at the top of chapters, so if any of these make you uncomfortable please do not read!

WARNINGS!
Blood/Gore
Violence
Cannibalism
Abuse (not Hannibal abusing)
Mention of ED and SH
Language
Drugs/Alcohol/Smoking
Hallucinations
Nightmares
Death
Smut
Collars + Leashes + Muzzle
Shock collar
Rules
Heat/Rut
Pictures (I will sometimes put up pictures of these things!)
This will also be a LONG story

For the smut, it will be pretty kinky so I just wanted to put a heads up of what they are! Smut won't be happening right away but it's still going to happen!

KINKS!
Hair pulling
Praise kink
Spanking
Rules/Punishments
Slight bondage (includes collars, leashes and muzzles)
Nicknames (sir, pup/puppy, etc...)
Degrading
Will is a dog hybrid, so basically PetPlay
Non intense pain kink (shock collar type pain, scratches etc...)

That's it for warnings! If I think of anymore I will definitely let you all know! Now I have some information about the story that you all should know.

Hannibal is a cannibal in this! He is still going stabby stab and devouring humans as the Chesapeake Ripper, but Will has no clue.

Will is also a German Shepherd hybrid, he has two ears and a tail and he's able to shift into the dog form. He can bark, growl and all that. Also since Will is part dog, he will be somewhat treated like one. If that's weird to you, don't read!

If you couldn't tell by now, this will be a mature story, so please only read if you are all okay with all the warnings and such! Thank you so much and enjoy the story!

-Milo, xoxo