Bubble Bath

"Come my pup, let's grab your toy, find a collar and leash and get going."

~•~

"Tomorrow I have work Will," Hannibal says while washing the dishes. The hybrid is loafed like a cat and chewing on a blue stuffed bone with a squeaker in it. He really likes his new squeaky toys and how they feel in his mouth. It comforts him and the whole shopping experience made Will come out of his shell a bit more, and it's only been a few hours.

"I'll bring you with me, we'll bring some quiet toys and I'll find a place for you. Unfortunately we'll have to keep you in the kennel," Hannibal continues as he starts hand drying a plate.

Will looks up from the floor and growls. Hannibal puts the plate away and turns to Will. "It's that or I leave you here alone in your kennel," he suggests sarcastically.

Will frowns, not wanting to do either.

"I'm a psychiatrist, I listen to people's worries and problems and I can prescribe them medication to help," he explains his job to the hybrid, who just goes back to aggressively chewing on the toy.

"You'll have to be quiet, I will let them know you are there but you will not say a word, do you understand?" Asks Hannibal, knowing full well that Will won't say anything.

The hybrid looks up again with the stuffed bone in his mouth and he nods again. "Now Will," he puts everything down and walks up to the hybrid.

Will drops the bone and sits up like a dog, staring up at the tall man, panting slightly. Hannibal nearly forgets what he's going to say, Will's beauty is distracting him.

His brown curly hair really brings out his icy eyes, his tail wags slowly behind him, and his lips are parted as he pants like a dog. He hasn't seen Will so happy and content, it makes his heart melt.

Will closes his mouth and tilts his head to the side, one ear flops down as he waits for Hannibal to speak.

The owner clears his throat, "we can't let them know you understand English. There are rules with patient confidentiality but I cannot leave you here unattended. Will you be good and never repeat, write or mention anything about them to anybody?" Hannibal asks, rather confident in Will's ability to be good.

The hybrid nods his head again, not caring or planning on listening anyways. He finds it odd that a doctor such as Hannibal would go against the rules. He doesn't seem like that type of man.

"Good boy," he ruffles Will's hair before going back to clean a few more dishes.

He finishes quickly and gathers a few of Will's toys for the bedroom. "Let's go to bed, we have to wake up early," Hannibal says.

Will obeys and let's out a yawn. He picks up his stuffed bone with his mouth and runs on all fours up the stairs to Hannibal's bedroom. Will's already in a pair of plaid pyjama bottoms and a white shirt, ready for bed.

"Not yet Will, let's brush our teeth," Hannibal says. Will let's go of the toy and let's out a huff, following Hannibal bathroom.

They brush their teeth and such before Will crawls into his kennel and cuddles up with his bone and the other toys Hannibal brought into the room. Hannibal allows the cage to be opened, just incase Will wants to sleep somewhere else.