Paperwork and Eyes

A/N I want to get to know my readers so here's a question!

Who were some of your favourite and least favourite characters in Hannibal?

Will and Hannibal are (obviously) my favourites but surprisingly really liked Dr. Chilton too! I always liked how sassy he was but I totally get it if you guys don't agree. I'm just a little silly

I felt neutral about Alana, I didn't really care for her that much but then again I didn't like her and Will's relationship so I may be a little bias...

I really hated Freddie Lounds, I found her very unlikable and annoying.

These are just some of my opinions! Let me know who you liked and didn't like and why!

-Milo, xoxo
______________________________

Will smiles sadly and continues crying, realizing he's overwhelmed by the amount of appreciation he has for his new friend Hannibal.

~•~

"If you want to come with me, you must behave in my office," Hannibal says while clipping on Will's leash. Today he's going to his office to do some paperwork. After last nights healing moment, Hannibal has decided to ease Will back into his office. He believes if the hybrid is more used to the environment he may be more comfortable and won't lash out at others. Obviously the hybrid has other things to work on, but baby steps are better than no steps.

Will's tail wags happily behind him and he nods his head, glad Hannibal is trusting him again. "Do you have everything you need?" The doctor asks.

Will looks around before gasping. Hannibal lets go of the leash and allows the hybrid to run off to grab whatever he wants. He waits a few seconds before Will comes back with his stuffed bone that has a squeaker on the inside. Hannibal sees Will smiling behind the toy, causing him to smile too. He picks the leash up off the floor and wraps the top of it around his hand.

"Alright, let's get going now," they exit the house and drive off to Hannibal's workspace.

Will stares out the window, watching the world go by. He feels much better than he did before. Last night, after he cried, Hannibal helped Will get ready for bed. The two brushed their teeth together and Hannibal picked out which comfortable pyjamas Will would wear to bed. After they curled up in bed together and slept through the night.

The hybrids tail thuds happily against the seat as he remembers how safe and warm he was against Hannibal. Will never thought he would learn to love the touch of someone else. Especially from such a polite and handsome man. It makes Will blush at the fact that a man like Hannibal has taken some sort of interest in Will. He feels special.

They arrive outside of Hannibal's office building and walk into the large office. Will always liked the colour of the waiting room. He always liked the pretty bluish green hue on the walls and the fancy art. He always got confused about why rich people would buy such odd paintings, but he realizes everyone has different tastes in art.