Rules

A/N WHAT IS UP WITH WATTPADS GROSS ASS UPDATES?!

Anyways- sorry I haven't posted, this got delayed because my dog almost died- but dw she's okay and safe!

______________________________

It almost reminds Will of the time he bit off that guys finger.

~•~

After dinner, Hannibal couldn't be more pleased with Will. His hybrid ate the entire thing and somewhat enjoyed his wine. The second he sipped it, his face scrunched up yet he kept going in for more. Hannibal wasn't sure if Will felt compelled to finish it, but he did. The doctor was sure to give him some water afterwards.

Hannibal cleans the dishes as Will changes into his pyjamas upstairs. He figures since Will is on his best behaviour right now, he might as well finally discuss some rules with him.

"Will, dear," Hannibal calls out from the kitchen. He hears the bedroom door shut and Will's pitter pattering steps as he runs down the stairs. Hannibal looks up from the dishes and sees Will clinging to the side of the wall, looking at his owner curiously.

Hannibal smiles, loving the power he has over Will. This hybrid would do anything for him and he knows it.

"When I'm done cleaning, I would like to create some ground rules with you. Does that sound alright?" Hannibal asks while scrubbing the plate once more before rinsing it.

Will nods his head hesitantly.

"Good boy, now go wait for me in the bedroom," Hannibal shoos Will off to the room and finishes up dishes.

Will runs back up the stairs to their bedroom, somewhat nervous. He's not sure what Hannibal will ask of him, but it seems like they'll be creating the rules together. The idea helps calm his mind and he sits on Hannibal's bed, pulling his feet together. He waits patiently for Hannibal to arrive.

His ears twitch towards the door as he hears footsteps approaching and his tail starts wagging. Hannibal opens the door, and watches as Will's ears fold back like an excited puppy. The hybrid moves onto his fours and sits like a dog, holding back a smile and wagging his tail. The best part of Will's day is going to bed with Hannibal.

The older man approaches the hybrid and reaches his arm out, resting his hand on Will's face. He strokes his cheek gently, smiling at the brunette.

"Such a good boy..." his voice trails off as he moves his thumb down to Will's chin. He resists pressing his thumb between Will's lips and into his mouth.

Will finally gives in and smiles brightly at Hannibal. His whole body starts wiggling along with his tail.

How adorable.

"Relax pup," Hannibal speaks softly as he removes his hand from Will's face. He walks over to the dresser and grabs pyjamas for himself.

Will lets out and excited whine and spins in circle on the bed. Hannibal walks back over and sits on his side of the bed. Will sits behind him, watching his every move. Hannibal's hands start to undo the buttons on his shirt and Will keeps walking.

"You are not obligated to speak, but it would be more than helpful if you could for this conversation," Hannibal says as he continues unbuttoning. Will doesn't say anything, he stares at the opening of Hannibal's shirt.