In Bed

IMPORTANT A/N:

QUESTION!: do you want Will to start talking more? I have an idea for the next chapter but I just want to see how interested you all are to learn more about Will. I'm asking because I don't want to just jump straight into it! Give me your honest feedback :) tysm!

Also this chapter is insanely short! It's just so I can ask the question ^^^ enjoy this little one.

Sexy tw's from before will be coming soooooon 🎶
______________________________

Hannibal will take good care of him, he knows it.

~•~

Hannibal wakes up before Will. He blinks rapidly as his eyes try to adjust to the light that shines through the little gaps of his curtains. Finally being able to see, Hannibal realizes he is facing the wall, away from Will.

He lets out a groan as he rolls onto his back and sits up. His head pounding slightly as he feels a headache growing. He rubs his eyes and he suddenly spots something out of the corner of his eye. He slowly lowers his hand away from his face.

The doctor looks over at the floor, spotting Will's pyjamas from last night, which Will fell asleep in. His long sleeve shirt and pants lay there on the ground. Hannibal turns his head, spotting Will lying above the blanket, sprawled out on his tummy in only his underwear.

He must've taken them off in the middle of the night when Hannibal was asleep. After all, he was coated in clothes. The hybrid was bound to get sweaty at some point.

Will lays there with one leg slightly hoisted up to his side while the other is straight. His tail lays between his legs, covering most of his bum. Hannibal's eyes trace over the sleeping man, admiring his back, arms and legs. Will has definitely gained more weight, and for the better. He's not the same scrawny little hybrid that he first met.

Will's face is turned towards Hannibal. His lashes shut together and his messy bed head curls covering his forehead. His lips are parted slightly as he breathes through his mouth.

Hannibal resists reaching out and running his hand along Will's smooth looking back, even though the hybrid looks beautiful as he sleeps.

His eyes follow down Will's spine, his back is surprisingly toned. A few moles are spread across his bare skin, causing Hannibal to wonder where else the hybrid may have moles. Hannibal bites his lip and tilts his head, watching Will's back lift slightly as he breathes in and out.

Oh how he wishes to press his ear against Will's chest and listen to his beating heart. Hannibal would love to take a bite out of this hybrid.

He's quick to shake off the thought, not wanting to think so dirtily about the innocent hybrid that sleeps so prettily before him.

Hannibal looks away, thinking about when Will first came home. He loved the way Will bared his fangs at him, challenging him. But poor Will was incredibly easy to see through. Now Hannibal has Will following him around like a lost puppy.

Oh how Hannibal loves his hybrid....

Love? Hannibal thinks to himself.

He looks back at the hybrid who continues to sleep peacefully next to him. Hannibal smiles and reaches out, placing his hand on top of Will's head, petting him gently.

Yes, I love my hybrid, Hannibal admits to himself, knowing fully well he's not sure what kind of love. In the end, he hardly knows Will. But he does know one thing.

He would be the one to end whoever ruined such a beautiful boy.