Home

"Come on Will," Hannibal tugs gently on the leash, not wanting to hurt Will. The hybrid just growls softly and hesitantly starts walking behind Hannibal.

"Oh and also, you should definitely keep that muzzle on him during walks."

Hannibal turns back to look at him a final time. He studies the man's features, knowing he'll see him again soon. Hannibal just gives him a fake smile.

"I'll keep that in mind," he says before turning around and walking out the door with Will.

The hybrid keeps his distance and he stays as far away as the leash lets him. After all, he doesn't know who this person is, he's just expected to go home with the stranger. He could be a serial killer for all Will knows.

Hannibal walks him to the car and pauses outside of it. "So Will, would you like to sit in the passenger seat or the back?" Hannibal asks, giving him a choice. Nobodies given Will a choice in awhile.

It takes a few seconds for Will to give his answer, but when he does, he walks to the back doors, showing his new owner he'd like to be in the back. The human reaches over Will's head, causing the hybrid to start growling. He tries to bare his teeth in the mask but the restriction was too much.

"Relax William. I am here to take you home as a friend, not as a meal," Hannibal jokes. He opens the door and Will jumps right in. The doctor releases the leash and closes the door behind him before getting into the drivers seat.

A friend, Hannibal didn't say pet, he didn't say slave, he said friend. The idea calms Will slightly, but he still remains high on alert. He hears a click as the doors lock, preventing Will from escaping.

"I suggest you put your seatbelt on, we wouldn't want any accidents to happen," Hannibal says while doing up his own belt. Will hesitates before looking around the car for the seatbelt.

He's never used one before, let alone seen one. Will has been in cars before, but usually he's stuck in a crate or hidden in the trunk. He copies Hannibal's actions and pulls the belt across his body before putting it in the clip. Once he's secure, Hannibal starts the car and drives off.

Will looks out the window, disgusted by the world he lives in. "You can understand me," Hannibal speaks up and breaks the silence. Will looks at him through the rear view mirror and growls slightly.

The doctor lets out a light chuckle. "Can you speak then?" He glances at the mirror to see Will's reaction, but all the hybrids does is look out the window again, purposely ignoring Hannibal.

He lets it slide and decides he won't ask Will any more questions for the rest of the car ride. Fifteen minutes pass and Hannibal pulls up to a large house. Will's ears perk up and he places his hands on the door as he stares up at the house in awe.

Hannibal parks before getting out of the car and walking over to Will's door. He opens it and is instantly greeted with an angry growl. Will tries moving back, but he's locked in the seatbelt.

"Oh Will. You're safe now with me," he grabs the leash and wraps it around his hand tightly, knowing the moment Will gets out of the car he'll probably make a break for it.

The hybrid keeps trying to shuffle back, but fails miserably. He brings his hands up to the mask and tries taking it off, but it's on too tight.

Hannibal sighs heavily before reaching over Will, causing the hybrid to let out ear piercing cries. Before Hannibal pulls away, he unbuckles the seatbelt and then covers his ears. The hybrid is quick to jump out of the car and land on his hands and feet like a frog. He tries getting up to run but Hannibal's grip is too strong. He slips on gravel and falls straight to the ground.

Will whimpers softly as he sits on his bum and brings his now injured knees up to his chest. Gravel and rocks cover his now slightly bloody knees. Hannibal sighs heavily before closing the car door and locking it.

"I told you William, you are safe with me. Come on now, I shall clean your wounds," Hannibal tugs lightly on the leash.

Will resumes his frog position, not wanting to injure his knees any further. They walk into the house and Hannibal closes the door, locking it behind them. He wipes his shoes on the mat before looking down at Will. The hybrid is looking around his new home, taking it all in.

Will raises his masked nose into the air and inhales as much as the house as he can. It smells like a restaurant and winery.

"They say you're aggressive Will," Hannibal stands behind Will and starts undoing his mask. "But all I see is a frightened puppy," he confesses honestly. Will let's out a low growl.

Hannibal fully undoes his mask, but holds it against Will. "Don't make me regret this," he pulls the mask off of Will's face. The hybrid moves his jaw around, trying to get the clenched feeling to go away.

Instead of biting or attacking, Will sits there, waiting for Hannibal's next move. He's never had someone take off his mask and not make a run for it. The human isn't afraid at all. He feels the doctors fingers around the collar, causing Will to let out an unhappy huff. Suddenly Will hears a clicking sound and his collar and leash are removed.

The hybrid looks up to see Dr. Lecter holding the restraints in his hands. The human looks down and smiles at him, as if he's known Will for a long time.

Will brings his attention back to the house, he looks around before bolting off, away from his new owner. He runs and jumps on the couch before jumping off and sprinting into another room on all fours.

"William! Do not get your blood on the sofa!" Hannibal rushes over to make sure his beautiful couches are blood free. He then hears the sound of glass shattering.

He walks into another room and spots Will in the corner of the room with a broken vase near him. "Naughty boy Will, naughty boy," he shakes his head sadly and starts slowly approaching Will.

The hybrid growls and tries to nip Dr. Lecter, but Hannibal pulls his hand back just in time. "Don't make me put the mask back on," he warns. Will shuts his mouth but allows the rumbling in his throat to continue.

Before he knows it, Hannibal is grabbing him by the nape and pulling him away from the shattered vase.

He holds Will by the nape of the neck till they arrive to the bathroom. Hannibal shuts the door and locks it before sitting Will down onto the toilet.

He needs to clean his wounds and put this hybrid into the shower as soon as possible. Hannibal opens the cupboard behind the mirror and grabs disinfectants, as well as a soft rag. He kneels down in front of Will and brushes the gravel off, causing the hybrid to hiss in pain and squirm back on the toilet seat.

"Trust me, it will go quicker if you stop squirming."