Fresh Meat

A/N okay SO! The reason this chapter took so long is because I honestly really didn't wanna write it because I've never written anything like this before, so my apologies if this chapter is sloppy and quick, I'm just trying to get it over with because I have other plans for this book.

you are all my loves and I'll stop procrastinating and get the job done!

(I'm going on a band trip tomorrow and will be gone for a week. Think u guys can last without me?)

-Milo, xoxo
______________________________

And it will wish it never told Hannibal to muzzle Will.

~•~

Hannibal flips through all the business cards he's held onto. He flips through them, one after the other, searching for it, searching for him. Hannibal is searching for a certain man, the one he met at the shelter when he took Will home.

He continues flipping till he finds the familiar business card. Hannibal smiles to himself before closing the small case of business cards and puts it back where it belongs. He places the card into his pocket and checks the time.

7:00 PM, perfect. The pound closes at 8 and the grocery store closes at 10 PM. Hannibal hums to himself as he walks to the front door and starts putting on his shoes.

He already bid goodbye to Will, telling him that he'll be gone for a bit to go shopping. Will wanted to come but Hannibal told him it would be better if he stayed behind. Plus, they might draw some attention from Will's dog ears. Some may consider him unsanitary and dog like.

Hannibal leaves the house, locking the door behind him. He climbs into his car, looking in the rear view mirror to see his bag of 'goodies' in the backseat. Hannibal starts driving back to the hybrid pound.

He'll have to be careful, though Hannibal knows he's about a million steps ahead of the FBI. How could he not be? A smart, well educated man with years of experience has gone under their radar. They think Hannibal's here to help, but no, no, no. He's here to distract, to steer them in a different direction.

Hannibal lets out a huff. He hates to deceive Will, but in the end, they're all just useless little pigs. Pigs that'll get slaughtered just so Hannibal can feed his darling boy.

The man soon arrives at the pound and exits the car. He enters the building, already hearing the cries of other hybrids, begging to be released.

The same man from last time sits at the desk, asleep. Perfect. He would've had to turn around if it was someone else. Hannibal looks around before walking up to the desk. When the man doesn't wake up, he rings the small bell on the counter.

The man startles awake, sitting up.

"Oh shit, you again?" He says, still startled. Hannibal's surprised the man remembers him. But who could ever forget such an exquisite man?

"What do you need? Are you back to return that mu-hybrid," he speaks carefully, not wanting to step on Hannibal's toes. The doctor's lip twitches up as he hears the man almost call Will a mutt.

Hannibal's eyes look down at his name tag, Greg Stewart.

Such a bland name, Hannibal thinks to himself.