Clean Wounds

"Trust me, it will go quicker if you stop squirming."

Hannibal says while looking into the hybrids eyes. For the first time, Will looks away, his ears go down and he avoids eye contact. The growling softens, but it doesn't come to a complete stop. It gives Hannibal the impression that Will may not always be fond of eye contact in certain situations. When he wants to present scary, he'll look you dead in the eyes, other times he may seem to cower.

The human pours some disinfect liquid onto the rag before gently applying it onto Williams knee. The hybrid is quick to grab Hannibal's wrist and bare his teeth, growling loud and staring him down. Hannibal doesn't react, he just looks up from Will's knee and allows his dark eyes to make their way to Will's striking eyes.

Hannibal's eyes cast over Will's and the hybrid instantly quiets down and releases his grip on Dr. Lecter. His eyes dart around the room, avoiding Hannibal's at all costs.

In an attempt to reassure Will, Hannibal slowly and gently places a hand on Will's thigh, wanting to show him he has no intention of hurting the hybrid. With his free hand, he holds the rag and starts cleaning the small cuts on Will's knees.

The dog hybrid lets out a whimper, causing Hannibal's heart to melt. He looks up at the hybrids face, seeing that his eyes are closed and he's chewing on the inside of his cheek. He finishes and places the rag on the counter by the sink.

"There, all better," Hannibal stands up and looks down at the hybrid, who just looks away nervously.

Will looks down at his knees, noticing that he's still bleeding a little bit. Hannibal notices his concern and starts putting away the disinfectants.

"You're going to have a shower Will, after that we can get you a bandaid," he turns to the shower and starts running the water. He looks down at Will's knee before sliding his finger across the bloody cut and gathering blood on his finger.

He inspects it closely, "I will get you some fresh clothes. Wait right here," he instructs. Will just sits there, his growling finally stopping.

Hannibal walks out and closes the door behind him. He stands against it and brings his finger up to his nose, inhaling the scent of Will's blood. He brings his finger down to his lips before sucking the blood off his finger.

Will's blood seems sour with the metallic taste. He definitely needs more nutrients and such... with that, Hannibal walks off to his room to find some clean clothes for Will.

He finds a pair of pyjama pants and a regular shirt, as well as a pair of underwear and socks. He walks back to the bathroom and finds Will in the same spot he left him in. Hannibal places the clothes on the counter and adjusts the heat for Will.

Hannibal then explains to Will how to shower and such, wanting him to be as clean as possible. After getting a nod from Will, he leaves him alone to shower, trusting that the hybrid will be a good boy and do as told.

He then cleans up the broken vase, he sweeps up all the shattered bits and throws them away, not wanting too accidentally step on them or have Will hurt himself.

After the floor is clean, the human heads to the kitchen and decides he should begin supper as Will showers. Hannibal wonders what Will was fed at the shelter and how often he was fed too.

If he went days wearing that mask, how would he eat? Hannibal also wonders if Will ate that man's finger or if he spat it out after.

Thinking that, Hannibal decides he will cook a carnivorous meal for him and Will to enjoy together. It will certainly be better than kibble or whatever they fed to him and the other hybrids. So Hannibal grabs all his ingredients and starts cooking.