THE ARCHER

I N T R O D U C T I O N.

Every story has their heroes, you've heard enough about them. You've probably heard enough of the hero's parents story and how well they were heroes too. This story isn't about heroes. Don't expect any of them to be good people, don't expect them to want to be good people. They were death eaters. All of them. Black, Nott, Rosier, Crouch, and Flawley, as much as they weren't good people they also were just teenagers. And no war could ever stop teenagers from falling in love. No war and no side could ever stop the drama that comes with being sixteen.

- enjoy this story. you deserve it.

Regulus Black:

Emory Flawley:

Emory Flawley:

TRIGGER WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE  LANGUAGE AND TOPICS THAT SHOULD NOT BE CONSUMED BY ANYONE WHO IS NOT 18+

TRIGGER WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE LANGUAGE AND TOPICS THAT SHOULD NOT BE CONSUMED BY ANYONE WHO IS NOT 18+. SHOULD YOU FIND ANY OF THESE TOPICS TOO HEAVY PLEASE STOP READING.

AUTHORS NOTE:

just when I thought I would never publish another fanfiction we find ourselves together here again! If you are new here, welcome and I really hope you stay! To all my returning readers welcome back and I'm honored to have you back. I've been working on this story for so long and man how I've grown attached to these characters, I hope you love them as much as I do!!

As always feel free to ask any questions along the way I will get back to you <3

LETS DIVE INTO THIS STORY, AS ALWAYS, TOGETHER.