Prologue

THIS IS A SEQUEL TO MY OTHER BOOK THUNDER AND IF YOU HAVENT READ THUNDER YET GO READ IT BEFORE CONTINUING ON THIS STORY.

Okay, on with the book.

--------------------

"I never thought I'd be speaking to you again."

"I could say the same to you," Andrew says.

I walk closer, ready to question him. "I'm not alone this time. There's a whole crowd of people behind that door ready to come in here right away if you aren't willing to cooperate."

He glances nervously toward the door I entered from. It's remarkable how much the tables have turned. Last time I saw Andrew, I was terrified of him. Now, he is the one who is scared.

I begin. "We have reason to believe that you were part of something larger than simply trying to catch me for your own personal gain. Is this true?"

Andrew looks to the ground, refusing to speak.

I take another step closer. Using one arm, I send a gust of wind his way and he looks back up at me.

I repeat myself. "Is this true?"

He sighs. "I can't talk about this."

"You don't have a choice here." I take one more step toward him.

Andrew looks me straight in the eyes and says the very last thing I would expect him to say. "I was trying to take care of Ryan."

*********************

My life has become full of secrets ever since the day I was struck by lightning. The world now knows my greatest secret, I am a superhero. I thought that there was nothing left for me to learn about my new life, but little did I know, there was so much more I still hadn't discovered.