✶𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑬𝑹 𝑰𝑵𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑴𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 (EDITED)

Y/N L/N (Current)Sana Harumi (Former)

Y/N L/N (Current)
Sana Harumi (Former)

29(Former)
16(Current)

"Being a idol is hard, especially if your best friend is one as well, but I can handle it! Besides I'm a fucking Queen, and I can handle anything. . . . easier said than done."

Sex: Female
Beauty: 100/100
IQ level: 80 - 89 (Just as smart as Akane. And highly intelligent.)
Cup size: (DD - N)
Body type: (Either way your elegant)

Powers/Abilities: Medical knowledge, Acting, Cunning, High intelligence
High Detuctive skills, Charisma, great memory, enhanced sences, Multilingualism, Empathy, Instrument skills, Singing, Cosplaying

Y/n: Your Name
L/n: Last name
H/c: Hair color
H/s: Hair style
H/L: Hair length
F/d: Favorite drink
F/F: Favorite food
L/f/f: Least favorite food
N/N: Nickname
B/t: blood type
F/a: Favorite animal
F/C: favorite color
F/M: Favorite movie
B/DAY: Birthday
F/P: Favorite place
F/S: favorite song
F/B: Favorite Book
O/C: Outfit choice

(I see Y/N's face look like Marin kitawaga in the maid outfit. But of course it's your choice)

Y/N was Ai Hoshino's biggest supporter, She met Ai when she was a child, and she gave the adoption center Ai was at some money and food.

Ai and Y/N had a good relationship, they would talk for quite awhile, Y/N couldn't adopt her though, because she didn't have enough money.

But when Ai turned twelve, she told
Y/N about Ichigo Saitou the president of Strawberry Productions who hired her to be an idol. Y/N supported the idea, because Ai wanted to do it. And Y/N was her number one supporter ever since.

But one day, a stranger came up from behind Y/N and stabbed her through their stomach, and that's when Y/N blacked out, but then saw a bright light, interesting right? And that's when she figured out, that she was reincarnated. . . .

Fact's

・Y/N's eyes are like galaxies, when she reincarnated. (Sorry for some reason I have always wanted to do something like that. Everything else is up to you.)

・Y/N is a talented actor, singer, dancer, and cosplayer

・Y/N has very high pain tolerance, so she doesn't get back pain from her chest.

・IN her old life Y/N could act, sing, and cosplay but she didn't want to be an idol, so she just became doctor to help others.

Warning⚠Swearing DeathLoss of a loved oneDark themesAngst

Warning
Swearing
Death
Loss of a loved one
Dark themes
Angst

I am not Japanese. So do not put Japanese honorifics. I would feel uncomfortable and the comment would get deleted. And no smut in the comments section. I saw that in another book and I felt mildly uncomfortable. Especially because that person didn't ask permission.