✶𝑩𝑬𝑺𝑻 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝒀𝑬𝑻

I realized I haven't been putting gifs recently, it mostly because I needed to find more

I realized I haven't been putting gifs recently, it mostly because I needed to find more. And also because, I forgot, I also needed to figure out some that I COULD put.
•┈┈┈••✦ ꧁ recap ꧂ ✦••┈┈┈•

Aqua and Y/N went met up with Kana Arima to do the filming. And of course met up with one actor who necessarily wasn't the best, and the director, who only seemed to favour Y/N and not Aqua all that much.

•┈┈┈••✦ ꧁Y/N Pov꧂ ✦••┈┈┈•

Considering the rain is pretty bad, it started to leak into the building and water puddles started to build up. Including spots where the actors stands. The way we're gonna do this was already set. It was a smart enough idea since we can avoid puddles.

Currently I was texting Chizuru and Ryoga, (Remember the Famous modeling Twins from  chapter 14) they were arguing about what they should wear for their next shoot. Wanna see the messages?

•• Text ••

Σ Ryoga Ξ☠️☠️:
Bro Chizuru, I'm not dressing up in a Onnseie!

· Chizuru ·:
Omg why?! It'll be comfortable!!

:||~• Y/N
I mean, Why not? For once y'all could wear something comfortable. I mean – are we gonna talk about what happened with the last shoot??

· Chizuru ·:
Exactly! You cried on how uncomfortable it is!! It was hilarious just seeing you beg for the shoot to be over!!! 😂😂😂

Σ Ryoga Ξ☠️☠️:
Nah, why not, vintage outfits?? 😒

· Chizuru ·:
No, I don't want to wear vintage, why not light academia and/or light academia.

· Chizuru ·:
They have the best aesthetic.

Σ Ryoga Ξ☠️☠️:
Why not cosplays???

:||~• Y/N
Why not leave it
up to the camera man, or a wheel?

Σ Ryoga Ξ☠️☠️:
I guess that's the best idea.

· Chizuru ·:
Fair fair.
•• Reality ••

"Y/N, who are you texting. . .?" Oh fu— "Is that someone you know? Who are they?" Aqua asked "umm th-their. . . . two of my friends that I met when going to the cafe. . ." I hesitantly answered his question, knowing how protective Aqua is of me.

"Mhm. . ." Aqua hummed, he clearly didn't believe me considering how hesitant I was to answer his question. But I was telling the truth.

"We're resuming filming!" Someone yelled from a distance. "Scene 6 shot 51!! Ready and. . . SET!!" The lights shined on Kana and she just stared at the camera.

Kana Arima. . . When she was little, people called her a genius, and everyone showered her with affection, at her golden age. But now, she hasn't been putting as much effort.

Putting Kana aside, I watched one of the episodes of 'I'll take sweets today' and it was absolute a**, I mean literally, no matter how good Kana's acting was, the models acting was absolute trash. . . Why is the director and his team okay with this? I mean, even the reviews say it's horrible!
•┈┈┈••✦ ꧁ ᰔ ꧂ ✦••┈┈┈•
*On to the scene*

Me and Aqua walked up to Kana and Narushima/The male lead. Stepping into the puddles on purpose. "Ya' know, this girl is not the type of person you think she is." Aqua said. They got bro lookin' like a menace to society.

"She clearly isn't compatible with a playboy like you." I smirked "She's the same sort of person as me." Aqua said.

Me and Aqu, isn't can't act the way Ai could, but we can improvise! And we can use anything to our advantage! Even if it takes leverage, we WILL become like Ai.

Me and Aqu he looked at Narushima in the corner of his eyes. "You know now that we look at you even closer, your pretty ugly aren't you." Aqua sneered.

"Hmm, this must be what you look like without photo editing! No wonder you do it, no girl would date you without it." I criticized with a smirk "HUH?! WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" He yelled in anger.

That clearly hit a nerve. Me and Aqu smiled widely. "Are you deaf? We said that girl isn't worth protecting at all." Aqua stated. The camera shined brighter and surprisingly they didn't stop filming. "That GIRL is a precious friend to me!!"

Aqua's better at acting then I am. . . I think. Compared to all the others acting, other then Kana, our acting is golden. I think this will be good! Come on Kana, give it your all!

Narushima did the T pose, so that he could 'protect' Kana "Nothing you do will make a difference!" The lead actors tears are the highlight of this scene. To make that aspect shine brightly, We just have to bring darkness to this scene.

Aqu laughed evily went in for the kill. Narushima was going to punch him but Aqu doughed it. And was going to stab Kana "Give up and be gone!!!" He exclaimed.

Narushima punched him before he could get the chance. I tripped Narushima up and grabbed the knife Aqu had and was about to stab him, but he kicked me away and I fell beside Aqu.

We laughed slightly. "There's not a single person that needs you." Aqua claimed "Know your place in this world!!" I cried. "Get your god danm head out of the clouds!!" me and Aqu commented. "You have no future! Your life. . . IS PITCH-BLACK DARKNESS!!!" Aqu said

Okay Kana, You can do it. the finishing sentence. It's the saddest yet beat part of the show. She just needs to give it her all!

Kana put her left hand on her chest and smiled, yet cried. The lights make it look majestic. Good job Kana Arima. "Even so. . . There is light yet." Kana smiled.

Right, 'Crying in ten seconds flat', was her title. So it's her specialty.

•┈┈┈••✦ ꧁ ᰔ ꧂ ✦••┈┈┈•

Afterwards. I put a cloth on Aqu's cheek to ease the pain, at least I think he is in pain.
Narushima walked up to us and he apologized for punching him. I needed to use the bathroom so I swiftly went there.

"There's no need to apologize, I got in front of your punch on purpose." Aqu said. "Huh!"
"Sure enough, acting all about leaning into your emotions. But. . ."
.
.
.
.
.
.
"If you hurt Y/N again, then there will be some problems. . ."