✶𝑭𝑰𝑵𝑨𝑳𝑳𝒀 𝑮𝑬𝑻𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑺𝑶𝑴𝑬𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬

An: Idk if anyone remember that dog MEM-cho got for Y/N in the Christmas special

An: Idk if anyone remember that dog MEM-cho got for Y/N in the Christmas special. That was 3 or 2 chapters ago. But Y/N will still get the dog. Just when I get to at least episode 8 or 9

•┈┈┈••✦ ꧁ recap ꧂ ✦••┈┈┈•

"Hey your my friends brother right? I heard about you through Y/N and. . . Um. . . You sound like a good brother. But you shouldn't be so protective of her!"
.
"Look... Just to let you know, Y/N is me and my sisters everything. If something were to ever happen to her."
.
I try to quickly make it out the store before he could see me. But the Cashier was moving quite slow. All I had was some (Whatever snacks you like that).
.
I ran down the street. Not caring about the facts cars honked at me. Well... Almost not caring. I ran to the set in fear. "What the FUCK is going on today..."

•┈┈┈••✦ ꧁ 3rd POV ꧂ ✦••┈┈┈•

It was night at this point. Y/N and Aqua was in the living room. It was peace and quiet until Ruby came in the room with a disappointed and angered face. "At any rate! I'm your little sister! So of course you two going out with a type of girl I dislike will bother me!" Ruby said with distaste.

"Therefore, I shall decide which girl you will date." Ruby looked at her tablet and scrolled on something. She looked calm at this point. "Talk about self-centered..." Aqua deadpanned at his little sister. "My top recommendation is... Yukipon!" Ruby recommend. "I bet she's a pure hearted and innocent girl!!"

"Well~ You two can talk about this... I'm going to be in my room." Y/N gets up from her seat and leaves the premise of the living room.

She opened the door to her room and plopped down on her bed. Breathing heavily. She's been through a lot today. She's nervous and kinda scared. She would tell someone about it but her siblings are overprotective enough of her, next thing she knows, she won't even be able to be outside.

She steadily walked to her closet and picked out cute pajamas to wear for bed. Obviously she took a shower first. When she out on her pajamas. She turned her night projecter on, and her whole room lit up in a galaxy. The beautiful sight made her drift on to sleep. Not worrying about any troubles.

•┈┈┈••✦ ꧁ Y/N POV ꧂ ✦••┈┈┈•

The scene cuts to me in my classroom full of teenager and rising idols. Personally I was thinking. 'My friend, Chizuru won't be here today. She's modeling all day today. Class officially starts in about 30 minutes. So why not go in the hallway?'.

I get up and face the teacher. "Excuse me Mrs.____ May I go to the bathroom before class starts?" I politly asked her. "Oh of course! Just take the hallpass." I smile at her and grabbed the hallpass that was hanging off the door.

As I walked down the hall I noticed a beautiful and familiar face. "Frilly!!" It was Frill Shiranui.
"Y/N. Nice to see you." I laugh and giggle at her when she tickles me slightly.