✶𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝑲𝑨𝑵𝑨

AN: So people thought that I was moving to fast with the killing part, Thank you for pointing that out. And I will probably delete that part then! So if you don't see it again, its probably because I don't want things to move too fast!

•┈┈┈••✦ ꧁ recap ꧂ ✦••┈┈┈•

Kana talks to her boss about Y/N and Aqua and they easily get the part. Ruby figured out by Miyako telling her. And then Y/N went to bed late.

•┈┈┈••✦ ꧁Y/N Pov꧂ ✦••┈┈┈•

I woke up and changed my clothes to something I liked to wear, brushed my teeth, and ect. Oh yeah, me and aqua are going to Karaoke Kan today to meet up with Loli-senpai aka Kana-chan.

"Apparently, Y/N and Aqua will play as a villain." I heard Miyako say "Perfect for Aqua, but Y/N? I feel like they should drop dead. I mean why would they make Y/N a villain?" Ruby jumped in.

They continued talking about the play and other stuff about me and aqua being in the play. Which I didn't really care about, Until Ruby said something about kana being better at acting as a child.

Which is saying something because you would expect her to be 100x better at acting since she's a high schooler but, not gonna lie, there aren't much people who can act anyways so, I guess she's still the genius child? Maybe.

•┈┈┈••✦ ꧁Karaoke Kan꧂ ✦••┈┈┈

"THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID?! SHE CAN DROP DEAD!!!!!!!!!" Kana exclaimed from shock about what Ruby said. "Ara Ara Kana-chan, maybe you should clean that dirty mouth of yours." I said "Clearly she still has a foul mouth." Aqua said

"This concerns my reputation, so listen up: there are hardly any high schoolers who can act better or just as well as I can!" Kana argued "Then why'd it turn out the way it did?" Aqua asked

Kana's anger then subsided. For she was hesitant to answer the question, "This Tv drama is meant to target female demographic that's into good-looking guys, so their featuring a bunch of models they want to start promoting. Acting ability is second in concern,"

Kana paused for a second then continued "But If they went ahead with that then the show would be a total bust. Which is why they chose me, a girl known for her acting chops, as the female lead." Kana finished

"So that explains why your acting is not on point like it used to be." I said "Obviously, I'm holding back! I mean come on! Everyone up there is ham at acting!" Kana shivered and cringed as she remembers the male leads garbage acting.

"Their acting was garbage, and their not even that handsome anyways, I really am wondering how their gonna do with the villain part." I said "Exactly! I'm the only actor that is worth anything! Just imagine what would have happened if I gave my all in that situation!" Kana

"Their ham acting would stand out as ham-fisted! To the point where it would be ham roast!" Kana must love ham. . . "Ham roast?" Aqua said in a questioning tone "I'd like to put everything into my acting, you know? I mean, who would enjoy being out of their way to act poorly" Kana said.

Kana then took a sip out of her drink and then continued talking. "There's no way it can be entertaining as a show. When the author of the source manga visited the set of the filming of episode 1. . . Her look of disappointment was hard to bare."

"I mean, I would have a look of disappointment too if people basically ruined my artwork. Especially if I worked hard on it." I took a sip of my drink then continued to listen to Kana.

"The actor's behind the scenes staff each gave it their all, because we wanted to create a good show for all the viewers and fans of the manga as far as we possibly could." Kana explained

"I at least want it to be Watchable. . . . So I will do as much lousy acting necessary." Kana continued "Even if that means diminishing your Repuation as an actor?" Aqua asked "For an actor, the communication skills that matters." Kana said

"Kid me would just flaunt about her good acting, it's true I was able to sell, but I treated others like they didn't exist. Which is why my job offers dried out up in a blink of an eye once I was past my peak. . . . There we're kids who had better acting then me. So I had to give people reasons for that to cast me."

"Surely you realized how important that was. Correct?" I asked "Yeah. . . I did. But now i'm an actor who is easy to work with! As I strive to contribute to the quality of the production without bent on getting my way!"

"I also have an long-standing relationship with the director Kaburagi. I'm bearing that In mind with this project too, which is why he gave me this role." Kana explained

"I see you finally learned how to cooperate with people when it comes to acting." Aqua said "I've grown up, you see!" Kana said "Well, I guess my face is also as pretty as any of those model's!" Kana self-proclaimed

"She's still self-assured tho. . ." I deadpanned "Aren't they?" Aqua said

Kana clapped her hands together and had a big smile "Anyways we film tomorrow! And the episode will be posted next week!!! After filming, It'll be edited and will be done in a flash!"
•┈┈┈••✦ ꧁ ♥︎ ꧂ ✦••┈┈┈•