✶𝑭𝑰𝑳𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑮

"Hey it's been a while, I know, I was taking a break, After this chapter, More chapters will be coming in, At least I hope. . . . I would Promise that, But I can't do that because school! I hope everyones doing a-o-kay! I also gotta work on that 1K votes special, so that might come out soon! What should I do for it. Headcannons, scenarios. You name it!"
•┈┈┈••✦ ꧁ recap ꧂ ✦••┈┈┈•

Y/N and Aqua met up with Ruby at Karaoke Kan, Aqua and Y/N listened to Ruby's actor life. Won't this be interesting?

•┈┈┈••✦ ꧁Y/N Pov꧂ ✦••┈┈┈•

"Hey Kana-senpai, what happened to the other guy who had our part? And I heard they made changes to mine, But I don't know what part." I asked. "I also wondering how come no one get the villain part?" Aqua asked out of the blue.

"Oh well, The two guys that had your part kept complaining and quit, so we had to reschedule, it was a complete and absolute mess. Besides
Y/N, It not much of a appealing role, after all. Which is why I was able to squeeze you into the cast." Kana then Pulled out a book with the label saying 'I'll go with sweets today' it was the final draft of the Last episode.

"I got the part via a contract and I'm skipping the read-through." Aqua grabbed the mini book and skipped through it. "Nothing for me, I guess. When I did the same thing as a little kid, you really chewed me out." Aqua said

"Oh, the memories." Kana said "To think I'm the one who got you the cast this time!" Kana waved her hands in front of her. "I've turned into a despicable grown up!"

"Hey, you still didn't answer my question!" I said. Kana laughed in delight and excitement, me and Aqua just stared at her with deadpanned looks. "In my personal view, I don't see anything to laugh about." Aqua deadpanned.

Once Aqua said that, she randomly stopped laughing. "But I do understand how the director felt about me. By now, you get why I asked you to take the part. Right?" Kana paused then grabbed both of my hands close to her chest. "It doesn't matter who trashes me or calls me a lousy actor. Please. . . . Both of you, work with me to make a good show. With you two on board I definitely think it's possible." Kana said.

Me and Aqua's eyes widened at her sudden gentleness. So she did become more mature. That's good. . . .

•• Time skip: Night ••

Me and Aqua was looking at one of the episodes of, I'll go with sweets today, and clearly we both noticed that techniques to make the show watchable, was used here and there. . . Moving the bad acting aside.

Stated by aqua, "The shows crew is excellent". Not to mention but the female lead is an amazing and talented actor.

Aqua put his hand on his chin and smiled, His star eye turned dark. "There just might be a way to pull this off. . . ." I smiled at his comment, and then checked the time.

"Aqua. It's about time we meet up with Kana. Come on." I said "It's raining." Aqua said in a questioning tone. "Do you think Miyako is willing to drop us off? Also make sure to also take a jacket or coat." I said as I walk out of his room.

•• Time skip: Later ••

"With Tv dramas, the lead actors gather in a room to do a read-through rehearsal. Camera rehearsal, and full run-through before the actual filming starts - that's typical, anyways." Kana explained

"You told me that you guys could only secure this location for one day, so everything from the off-camera rehearsal to the run-through is being combined into a single rehearsal. Correct?" I said.