✶𝑹𝑬𝑰𝑵𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑫

(Can you look at this gif without getting dirty thoughts?) Y/n: Your NameL/n: Last nameH/c: Hair colorH/s: Hair styleH/L: Hair length L/f/f: Least favorite food•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•When I woke up, I thought I was in heaven but, I guess I reincarnated ...

Y/n: Your Name
L/n: Last name
H/c: Hair color
H/s: Hair style
H/L: Hair length
L/f/f: Least favorite food
•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•
When I woke up, I thought I was in heaven but, I guess I reincarnated into a baby. This is how I am now.

"Your such a good boy aquamarine!" Ai complimented aquamarine which is her son. "oh and Y/N! Your so beautiful!! Whoever is you original mother must be a beauty to!"

Aquamarine has golden blonde hair and blue eyes with a Ai's star pupil in his right eye.

I changed when I reincarnated, I had H/c hair and galaxy eyes with Ai's pupils, but she isn't my mom. . . . I guess I have it because of our past relationship.

Oh yeah! And my new name is officially, Y/N! Great. My old name is now out of the picture.

Speaking of Ai, I live with her now. She didn't adopt me, but she takes care of me! How nice. But why? Why Ai Hoshino?

I still have memories of my past life, I remember the murderer's voice. And my famous last words was 'Fuck you.' I mean, at least I said that to the killer. Now if I was around relatives that would be a different story.

I broke out my thinking when I heard a baby crying. There was another baby, Ruby Hoshino. Aqua's twin sister.

She looked similar to Aquamarine except that she has pink eyes with the star pupil in her left eye.

Very coincidental that I was born 5 minutes later then the twins. Funny.
I was laying on the couch almost asleep. While Ai was talking to her manager.

I heard a bang on a board "Anyways to business, as of today, Ai will return to being a idol! We're gonna discuss your activities later. But while your working my wife will take care of your children. And the extra baby!" Ichigo Saitou aka the president of strawberry production exclaimed

"Is it a problem if I bring my children to the studio?" Ai asked "Of course its a problem!" Saitou exclaimed

I mean it's really not that deep.

"Look here! If word gets out that you gave birth to kids and willingly took another one on the same day, you can kiss your idol career goodbye, I'll come under fire as I'm the responsible for supervising you and then my agency will be finished!" Ichigo stated while pointing a finger at Ai then to himself

Ai just laughed at the circumstance. Hopeless is even more hopeless since she's a mom. "Okay!" Ai said

Afterwards Ai almost flashed Saitou, but what was shocking to me was how surprised, grossed, and nervous aqua was when he almost saw her chest. Suspicious?
•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

While Ai was out at night at the studio, we we're home with Miyako the wife of the president of Strawberry Productions.

"I have no experience with babysitting or babies. . . . Why did it have to fall on me. . . . " She then flopped on the couch then fell asleep.