✶𝑰𝑫𝑶𝑳𝑺 & 𝑰𝑫𝑶𝑳 𝑷𝑳𝑨𝑵𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮

I'm on a roll! Hahaha, I'm excited for this chapter! Because they finally started school!! AHHHH, now I can finally be more descriptive about this, also I changed the recap theme, And there will be sneak peaks of next chapter at the end of a chapt...

I'm on a roll! Hahaha, I'm excited for this chapter! Because they finally started school!! AHHHH, now I can finally be more descriptive about this, also I changed the recap theme, And there will be sneak peaks of next chapter at the end of a chapter!

•┈┈┈••✦ ꧁ recap ꧂ ✦••┈┈┈•

"I don't mind telling you, but I want something in return. From the both of you."
-
"How would you feel In a reality dating show."
-
"Don't be making us late on the first day. Isn't your skirt a bit to short?"
-
"Y/N, If someone hurts you, tell us, and we'll 'Deal' with them. Just don't go running to anyone else but us."
-
CHIZURU?!
-
•┈┈┈••✦ ꧁ RUBY POV ꧂ ✦••┈┈┈•

I made a friend named Minami Kotobuki! A girl with a huge bust, she is a pinup model and, she wears a size G, not as big as Y/N though~ Ahhh, just thinking about her makes me wet~ She just so perfect!!

I was caught blushing and daydreaming when Minami tapped my shoulder. "Ruby, are you okay? You've been daydreaming for the last 5 minute and kept blushing." She gasped then squealed quietly "Do you have a crush? Are you in love~" she smirked

"I-I-I!!! U-Um - I. . . Yes, I don't think i'm in love anymore. This is beyond 'in love'. . ." I explained to her. "Oh, who knows maybe it's more of a obsession!" She joked and smiled.

She was joking but. . . Y/N. . .

•┈┈┈••✦ ꧁ Y/N POV ꧂ ✦••┈┈┈•

I left my class late because my teacher asked me something important. I spotted Ruby and Aqua and some pink haired girl, And I overheard their conversation.

"And that's how I became friends with Minami here!" Aqua was still kinda confused about the whole situation, "Just like what exactly???"

The Pinkett had a closed eye'd smile, and said "Hello there!" I sneaked up behind Ruby and said "Hi~"

"EEEEEK!" She jumped as a response.
"Y/N!" She hugged me and I hugged back, but the pink girl just stared at me, wide eye'd. . . Creepy the fu**.

"Heyyy~ I don't mean to come off rude but, Um, Is there a problem?" I asked her "Oh sorry! I just . . . Never seen someone so beautiful in my whole life. . . And your bust size, a-are you a model?" Her eyes sparkled at me. I don't even have to look at the twins to know their glaring at her.

"Oh N—" Aqua butted in the conversation with a irk Mark on his head "Hey, ya' know your making her uncomfortable, and Ruby, I'm Happy your made a friend."

"Yeah. . . . Did you and Y/N make any friends? Surely Y/N made some friends. . ." Ruby seemed pretty mad at the thought of me making friends.

"No, besides we didn't come here to make friends anyways." Aqua stated "Well, I didn't make a friend, but I met a friend. She's awesome and funny!" I made a mistake.

Honestly, I'm fully aware about the fact that my two supposed to be "siblings" are obsessed with me. . . I'm not that oblivious. Unlike some readers, I have at least a little common sense.

"Oh, so you didn't make any friends." Ruby completely ignored what I said. I kinda ignored about what they were saying. Now that I think about it, I do that quite often, don't I.

My mind started drifting to Frill Shiranui, that girl is very beautiful. I met her in the Hallway, she looked at me and I looked at her. She was so beautiful.

But no matter what, I will love Ai and Ruby more than anybody else. So it doesn't matter if— OH hey its her over there!

"Frilly~ Hey girl!!" I went over to Frill and hugged her. She of course hugged me back, which I was kinda shocked about. We somehow became good friends when walking back to class together.

"Y/N, It's nice to see you again." She said emotionless. Aqua walked over to us and pulled me away from her. "Pardon, My sister is in the same class as you, please treat her with respect and kindness."

"W-Wait a minute Aqua!!" Ruby ran over here with a nervous expression "Hey I know you, your the guy who worked with Y/N in the 'sweets today' episode."

"You know your stuff, it wasn't even that good." I said "It kept coming up at one of my jobs, so I wanted to look at it. Good job" Me and Aqua's eyes widened in shock.

I smile and said "Thank you!!" And ran over to hug her tighter. Wow, I'm quite touched starved. . . . aren't I.

Frill also gave recognition to Minami, but for Ruby. . .

"Who are you?" Frill asked "Umm. . ."
"My apologies but what is it that you do?" Frill asked "oh, I'm not really. . ." "oh well, keep at it?"

"Ruby. . ." I muttered softly.

•┈┈┈••✦ ꧁ HOME ꧂ ✦••┈┈┈•

"MOM!! PLEASE MAKE ME A IDOL ALREADY!!!" Miyako looked at Ruby with a slightly annoyed face "Okay, you can't rush me, we have to give out auditions." Miyako said

"But at this rate. . . THEY'RE GOING TO BULLY ME!!!" Ruby said "To put together a proper group, we have to hire a skilled scout and go through a number of formalities. After all, I'm having trouble finding cute girls."

"Well, in performance arts, we've got this cute girl with a huge bust called Minami Kotobuki. . ." Ruby held up a peace sign "Isn't she with another agency NOT HAPPENING."

"Me and Aqua know someone, She has a cute face! One top of being a free Lancer, she doesn't have much work considering how well known she is!"