✶𝑪𝑶𝑺𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀, 𝑲𝑨𝑹𝑨𝑶𝑲𝑬, 𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹𝑬

Small/Medium summary of last chapter: Aqua and Y/N takes Kana too the director with them

Small/Medium summary of last chapter: Aqua and Y/N takes Kana too the director with them. But the consequences for that is she talks about their acting career. Which they left behind, but then Kana talks about the her project "I'll take sweets today." at first no but then they changed their mind. But for only one reason, information about Aqua's father.

•┈┈┈••✦ ꧁3rd Pov꧂ ✦••┈┈┈•

"So, These two kids we're acting since childhood?" Kana was talking to her boss about Y/N and Aqua and being quite detailed. "Yes!" Kana exclaimed

"Hmm, I have to say, the girl is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. . . . And the male is pretty handsome. Well, if
extremely fine actors are strongly recommended by you then, sure, bring them up." The director said

"Wakatta! Take care!" The director then hung up the phone with a straight face "So the roles are decided huh?" Someone asked "Hm? Oh yeah." The director said "Well, I'd be fine with anyone, anyways. And this girl, She's a beauty, having her be apart of this would be great." He finished

"WHAT?! YOUR GONNA BE APART OF THIS TV DRAMA Y/N AND AQUA?!" Ruby yelled in disbelief. Aqua told Miyako first about the, Tv drama, so she most likely told Ruby. "I mean, you weren't gonna tell her yourself, now we're you." Miyako defended

"Momma! Did you order a package for me? Why?" Y/N was in a state of confusion. "Oh, well, since you like cosplaying a lot, I decided to give you something! Also because it was on sale" Miyako chuckled

"Awww! Thank you momma!" Y/N thanked Miyako and went to the bathroom to put the cosplay on.

•┈┈┈••✦ ꧁Y/N Pov꧂ ✦••┈┈┈•

"Huh, It's a Mitsuri kanroji cosplay, I already have one, but it wouldn't hurt to have another!" I said.
I stepped out of the bathroom and went out to show my family.

"Okay! How do I look?" I asked "You look amazing!!" Ruby said "You look nice Y/N."  Miyako said and Aqua just did a thumbs up.

"But Y/N are you sure you wanna do this? Your already apart of strawberry productions." Miyako said "And you said you are gonna become a YouTuber if you want. That's a lot."

"I know. . . It would be smarter to just have one so that I would refrain from getting stressed. But, I want both and maybe even all three, Y/N L/N. . . a greedy girl you know!" I said. . .

"Y/N. . . ." Ruby said "Hmm??? Ara! Looks like I'm rambling!" I then yawned "Wow, looks like it's time for bed! Talk to you all tomorrow when I have good energy!" I exclaimed

One of the only things Aqua could think of, was the chest window that reveals part of your chest. . . And how you sounded just like Ai. . .
.
.
.
.
I was watching a Coryxkenshin video about him basically roasting TikTok. Its old yes. But still funny. "Y/N! Ready to have another karaoke night?!" Ruby barged into my room.

I was going to say 'Yes' but then I had this
Intuition. . . That I shouldn't do it. I have good intuition. So of course following my intuition. . . .

"Ara Ara, Ruby, Your so obsessed with me. . . . But, I don't feel like singing. I don't wanna have a karaoke night, maybe  another time?" Ruby smile then faded and turned into a frown.

"I see. . . WELL! That's sad, to bad I was really looking forward to seeing you sing. But I could never make you feel uncomfortable. So, Bye!!" Ruby then left my room. leaving me comfortable silence.

'I get she likes hanging out with me. But, I need a break. How about tomorrow I call someone I rarely ever call. . . . The hirai twins!!' I thought "Actually let's do that tomorrow! If I have the time."

"Oh yeah and fun fact, I could never say this straight to her face, but, Ruby's singing is. . . . Unique, maybe that's why I'm always hesitant to do karaoke night. . ."

•┈┈┈••✦ ꧁30 minutes later꧂ ✦••┈┈┈•

I changed my clothes into pajamas and continued to watch videos on my phone. "Y/N? I thought you said you we're tired. What happened?" Aqua said "Ah, I couldn't sleep."

"Uh-huh. . ." He just stared at me. Awkwardly. I wonder what's going on in that mind of his. "Alright, I'm going back to my room. Night." I smiled at him "Sweet dreams!" I exclaimed
.
.
.
Aqua's mind: "She's. . . So beautiful! I feel no regret with threatening that guy who tried to harass her! Luckily I was there, I need to keep a eye on her more often. . . Just so that I can protect her. Maybe even check her phone more often too."