✶𝑹𝑬𝑰𝑵𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑫 𝑷𝑻𝟐

Finally we went home and was excited to see Ai actual performance

Finally we went home and was excited to see Ai actual performance. Surely it was amazing! I mean how could it not be? Ai is a good actor.

"We're excited to see your performance Ai!" I grinned "Y/N, you know you can call me mom right? I may have not adopted you, but I still raised you! That should be good enough." Ai said

I looked at her with a smile "I guess your right, I have called you 'mom' or 'momma' multiple times before." I said "Wow! My babies are so smart! Learning such words!"

"Mama is right! Y/N is extremely smart! She is also independent, and rarely needs help!" Ruby grinned "Your amazing Y/N!" Aqua smiled

"Eh? Thank you! I appreciate the compliment's as usual but it's unnecessary." I said "Oh but Y/N! Your so amazing that you deserve all the compliment's in the world! Just like mama!" Ruby said "Thank you!" "Thank you." Me and Ai said simultaneously

"Oh but here's your part mom!" I said
•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•
Tv- Bold
Regular- Normal
•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•
"What is this?" A brown girl said "Ahh mama!" Ruby yelled in excitement "Your very beautiful in that outfit mom, but you always do so it's no surprise!" I said "Thank you!" "good morning!" Ai said "Oh, good morning." "Is something wrong?" Ai asked "Wait, Touma!"

Me, Aqua, and Ruby glared at the Tv with hate. Why was Ai's part is fucking short?! She's a idol for fucks sake! "Touma you shouldn't be here!" "Eh? What do you mean by that?"

Before anyone could say anything else, it was over. it was over before anything happened. WHAT THE FUCK?! SO AI DOESN'T SHOW UP ON SCREEN NO OTHER TIME!? SHE JUST SHOWS UP FOR NOT EVEN TEN SECONDS!!

"What?! that's all?!" Ruby yelled "Just a bit of screen time!?" Aqua and Ruby face showed shock while I tried to keep calm.

"Wha? Why was mom's part so short. That was basically a cameo. I mean yeah, It was okay, I just expected to be longer since she's a idol." I said.

"I wonder if my acting was bad." Ai mumbled but Ruby heard it. "No! Your acting was immaculate and Amazing!" Ruby reassured.

Me and Aqua was looking at the number the director gave us, and was dialing it in Ai's phone. And then walked off to a room where no one would hear us.
•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•
phone- Bold and Italic
Regular- Normal
•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•
"Hello?"

"Director what's the big idea?! Why did mom have such short camera time!!" Aqua yelled into the phone.

"Oh hey precocious girl and boy, Yeah, about that. . . . Her part came out quite great so it was quite a shame."

"That doesn't explain why she had short screen time, that just gives us another reason to complain." I said

"We want the main character to have all the attention, a girl with a pretty face. So how's it look with a girl with an even prettier face is sharing the screen? It'd be a problem for their image strategy. Right?"