✶𝑻𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑺 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑺𝑪𝑯𝑶𝑶𝑳

Warnings: Slight swearing•┈┈┈••✦ Y/N Pov ✦••┈┈┈•Me, Aqua, and Miyako was in the dinning room having breakfast

•┈┈┈••✦ Y/N Pov ✦••┈┈┈•
Me, Aqua, and Miyako was in the dinning room having breakfast. After a while, Ruby, Finally came out her room with a beautiful outfit. "Ta-Da!!! Well, How do I look?" Ruby asked

I smiled at her enthusiasm. I'm surprised she's isn't nervous. "You look cute." Miyako complimented. Her tone doesn't match with what she just said. . . . She looks like she doesn't care at all.

"Well, On a special day you have to look fashionable right?!" Ruby exclaimed "Oh! I just can't wait!" She continued

"Ruby, You we're serious about this?" Miyako asked Ruby skeptically. Ruby's smile went away and she then nodded. "Yeah. . . ."

"But Ruby, What if you end up being heartbroken, and the career end up becoming a failure. It's not just the salary aspect either– in your private life. . . . .–" Before Miyako could say anything else Ruby interrupted her "I Know that!!" Ruby snapped "Aqua already told me as much."

"Falling victim to stalking, is a familiar story these days. Even so, you still–" Ruby then got frustrated. This is amusing to watch. "You better believe it, after all, this is finally my chance to become an idol!!" Ruby exclaimed "Ruby I'm sorry but you saying, 'You better believe it' was giving Naruto." I thought "I'm gonna be like mom!!" Ruby yelled "You really mean it?" Aqua asked "Absolutely!"

"Well don't join that group then." Miyako said while she got up "Huh. . . . Why, I'm serious about becoming an idol!" Ruby said while a bullet of sweat travel down her face and tears coming out of her eyes

"If you really mean that then join our agency." Now that made me spit my water out. "Strawberry production studios will be putting together a new idol group for the first time in decades." Miyako stated

"Can I join? I kinda wanna be an idol too." I said "Y/N. . . . Are you sure?" Miyako asked me "Yeah! I'm sure, Besides I already can sing, dance, and act! Let's put that talent to good use."
•┈┈┈••✦ Y/N Pov ✦••┈┈┈•

I was sitting on my bed singing 'Rises the moon' Aqua was out with the director, Ruby was talking with Miyako. So I basically had literally nothing to do.

Well other then go outside, it's still early in the morning, so I'll just go touch some grass, it's better than laying around and doing nothing.

I put on (Outfit choice) and shoes. I left out my room and then spotted Miyako and Ruby. "Bye Momma and Ruby, Hope you have fun with. . . Whatever your doing." I said "Bye!!" "Bye." Ruby and Miyako said simultaneously.

I left out the door and started walking to the cafe. I didn't go to the director today because Aqua asked if he can go alone. I was confused but allowed him to do nonetheless.

It was a normal walk for a while it was just me saying 'good morning' to neighbor's and people who said it first to me, this reminds me of yesterday when I tried going to the cafe.
•┈┈┈••✦ Flashback ✦••┈┈┈•